What fbi rank

Lil pump4663

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2018 at 9:11 PM, snookiebear said:

We do not take FBI rank into consideration. You must be a LCPL+ in PD.

In FBI there are people in there that follow their SOP and server roles to the letter, also it’s harder to get a promo in FBI due to we are alway watching each other and now we have IA. So this show we are more of a functional department than PD due to we remove all bad blood a reward all agents that do as staff say and don’t question command. And everyone in FBI is better at RP than most of the server so being blocking off FBI from joining you you have lost out on those people. But I know this won’t change your mind but one day there will be a department that will only be for FBI and SS and I bet some people will say that’s not fair.

17 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

In FBI there are people in there that follow their SOP and server roles to the letter, also it’s harder to get a promo in FBI due to we are alway watching each other and now we have IA. So this show we are more of a functional department than PD due to we remove all bad blood a reward all agents that do as staff say and don’t question command. And everyone in FBI is better at RP than most of the server so being blocking off FBI from joining you you have lost out on those people. But I know this won’t change your mind but one day there will be a department that will only be for FBI and SS and I bet some people will say that’s not fair.

You may be in FBI, but you need to be a LCPL to be able to apply because FBI does not enforce traffic laws as state is manly does traffic based stuff state does not do investigations

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

2 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

K

• Laughing 1

5 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

Erm...no need to rant...we are just saying we don’t accept FBI ranks

1 minute ago, jackrhyssull said:

I’m not that’s me stating the truth some people don’t like it ?

It doesn’t matter if people don’t like it. You respect command and what they say goes. LCPL isn’t too hard to get in PD, so don’t complain. If you truly want to be in state work for LCPL.

-October

6 minutes ago, October said:

It doesn’t matter if people don’t like it. You respect command and what they say goes. LCPL isn’t too hard to get in PD, so don’t complain. If you truly want to be in state work for LCPL.

-October

I don’t like doing traffic stops I find it not fun and state have a nice uniform ? and I don’t like PD too many staff sits, also I don’t want to join state I’m a one department type of guy 

Edited by jackrhyssull

46 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

I don’t like doing traffic stops I find it not fun and state have a nice uniform ? and I don’t like PD too many staff sits, also I don’t want to join state I’m a one department type of guy 

That’s nice, but don’t argue. I hope you enjoy FBI

-DAD October

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

Easy don't join

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 12/6/2018 at 10:49 AM, jackrhyssull said:

I’m not that’s me stating the truth some people don’t like it ?

The truth is, most FBI agents have no idea what they are doing, interfering with traffic stops, pursuits, not following road laws, etc. Therefore the only rank that will be accepted into this department will be PD LCPL+.

Actually, fine. Director+ may apply

• Laughing 3