Jimmy's Staff App

jimmyreggs

Jimmys Staff App  

1. 1. Should Jimmy Become Staff?

• Yes- Reason
    • No- Reason

1. What is your steam name?: caydensark123

2. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:206859998

3. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was Apart Of Gaminglight Staff Before

4. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 25 2017

5. What date did you make your forums account? June 27 2017

6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

7. How many warns do you have on the server? 12 (All Old)

8. Have you donated? Yes 35$

9. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at ? http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/ You will be tested on it: yes

11. Timezone: EST

12. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have been with the community for awhile now was command in SWAT and roughly known around the community i think I am active enough to earn this Position and would like to try to make the GamingLight players experience the best I can and handle the situations i also know a lot of the staff members and not just active on game but Also try to be on the forums and TeamSpeak and would love to be apart of the staff team and show my love for the server.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Once I bring him/her to a sit And they wouldn’t stop cursing or let me talk i would gag him or her and explain why they are in the sit and try to figure out why they are RDMing everyone And would get a higher Staff member to minge him/her for 10,000 seconds then explain why they have been minged then verbally warn them for staff disrespect.

Edited by jimmyreggs

-Support 

You we're permanently staff restricted prior for being staff on 3 servers at one time, one being my old community 

You are a great SWAT member but you have a history of being unloyal to many staff teams not only on this server.

• Fame locked this topic