MOTD Change Log

Roleplaygod

What you want to see? -  A Log of ANY & ALL changed made to the MOTD. A reply to the topic with the date, rules changed, added and removed.

Why should we add it? - It is creating a lot of confusion. I as a Staff Member don't even know when the MOTD is changed. This is not right. 

I had a sit today that someone was brking another person out of jail that was not in their family. I pulled them into a sit and then they said that there was nothing about that in the MOTD. When I look at the MOTD... nothing about it. GONE. A rule that was there 1 week ago is now banished.

This is creating a lot of confusion and you can't expect someone to memorize and learn the MOTD out of the top of their head, to know when a small change is made. A log would fix all of these issues.

What are the advantages of having this? - PEOPLE WOULD BE ON THE SAME PAGE ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVERY RULE.

Who is it mainly for? - EVERYONE

Links to any content - NADA

5 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support although you should be looking at the MOTD for changes often.

How am I supposed to know if something changed or not? Or even better notice a chance? or how do I know if it was changed and I am not wasting my time by reading it? What if I read it a day before it was changed and then don't read it the next day because I thought I was up to date but it was changed? Do you know the MOTD by heart that if I remove a line you will notice? Do you read it every day before playing? How do you know if you are up to date? What if you warn someone for a rule that was there a day before but now it is gone?

I could keep on going and going

Edited by Roleplaygod

35 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

The sad thing about that is that that post was made a month ago. and here we are today.

That post hasn't been accepted or denied yet, why not wait to see the result of that one before you post your own version of it?

• Like 1

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Just now, -Unknown- said:

That post hasn't been accepted or denied yet, why not wait to see the result of that one before you post your own version of it?

tbh I didn't even know that was up, I had forgotten. Also I made this because I had a sit today about a rule I knew was in the MOTD but is now gone sooo

+Support 

It would be nice to know in detail what has been changed in a small post other than re-reading the full motd having to remember the old rules and whats different, kinda like when you send a snap and they reply 5 hours later and you forgot what you had said.

I even made this for ya (lol)

d7bc5c92c9cdf001bd17ab5c276cb3fe.png

• Laughing 1

• Fame locked this topic