*Warn Removal Donation Option

Wolfgangg

What do you want to see? - I want there to be a buyable option to remove warns and add it as another donation item on the store.

Why should we add it? - This should be added as a way for people who have changed their ways and temperament with approval from SMT to donate to permanently remove their proir warns from Gaminglight servers.

What are the advantages of having this? -

Advantages Include: 

• Another way of generating revenue to support our servers (People will always break the rules)
  • Gives loyal players the ability to mend and make up for their mistakes by supporting the server

Who is it mainly for? - Players who have wronged in the past but are looking for a way to correct their errors. 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Wolfgangg

-Support

I just wanna start off by saying the warns are there for staff to reference and have a second opinion on if you have done the same thing prior or if it's a first offense.

and for the "Players who have wronged in the past but are looking for a way to correct their errors.", They have wronged in the past but should learn from their mistakes and the warning should stick to show that they have committed an offense. 

53 minutes ago, ? Vinny said:

-Support

I just wanna start off by saying the warns are there for staff to reference and have a second opinion on if you have done the same thing prior or if it's a first offense.

and for the "Players who have wronged in the past but are looking for a way to correct their errors.", They have wronged in the past but should learn from their mistakes and the warning should stick to show that they have committed an offense. 

1 hour ago, ? Vinny said:

-Support

as much as i'd love to get some of my early warns removed before actually getting serious about the server gotta agree with this 

-SUPPORT

That bald Aussie Guy

43 minutes ago, Finch said:

-support

its self explanatory and by far the worse suggestion ever.

When people make suggestions like these it makes me think your IQ is room temperature.

I’m going to go ahead and reply to this because you obviously can’t think about the situation on a greater scale and you seemed to think it was ok to insult me. Warns are like insurance, everybody needs insurance and it’s a fact that almost everybody, even the most mature of all of us are going to get warns in their early days on the server and are likely going to want them to be removed. If we make the donation option $40 there’s a likely chance that it will be one of the servers best sources of consistent income due to the fact some departments require low warn counts.

As well as the fact I personally believe in second chances. If someone joined the server two years ago he would have been much less mature and most likely mingier than he is today and It is of my opinion that with evidence of change using feedback from the community that SMT would allow this to happen.

Edited by Wolfgangg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Finch said:

-support

its self explanatory and by far the worse suggestion ever.

When people make suggestions like these it makes me think your IQ is room temperature.

Nice of you to discourage people with ideas even it bad ones. And not nice of you to insult people like that.

BTW since you probably know I reported you. I like to know who inform my anonymous report or I'm going have to force you by SMT.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

1 minute ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Nice of you to discourage people with ideas even it bad ones. And not nice of you to insult people like that. BTW since you probably know I reported you. I like to know who inform my anonymous report or I'm going have to force you by SMT.

17c.thumb.png.1ad51d24c6e2492a1347caa229ce156c.png

You cant make statements on behalf of SMT. In no policy does any service state that reports are anonymous unless sensitive.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

2 minutes ago, Finch said:

You cant make statements on behalf of SMT. In no policy does any service state that reports are anonymous unless sensitive.

The whole point is my report is supposed to be anonymous and be judged by only who have access to it so I don't have to have an argument with you on the forum.  And not give it away like that.

But your comment is pretty insulting one and violate this policy of this forum.

http://prntscr.com/l59our

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

Lets stop arguing on this suggestion right now. Leave a vote, a reason, and move on. Don’t bring reports in to it, and DO NOT INSULT PEOPLES SUGGUSTIONS. No matter how they are recepted, all suggustions help the server, and the community.

If you have a problem with someone on the forums, get a staff member, or take it to PMs.

Edited by Androntel

Denied 

Firstly I would like to personally apologize for the rude comments you received on this post. It wasn’t necessary and just know I have dealt with the person who was continuously insulting you. Now, we will not be accepting this because people would

just minge and then pay to get their warns removed. Thanks for the suggestion! We appreciate the feedback from the players!! 

• Fame locked this topic