Suggestion to remove vehicle damage

Cherry Force

Should vehicle crash damage be removed?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should vehicle crash damage be removed?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - The removal of vehicle damage

Why should we add it? - The vehicle damage brings rp chases to a close way too quickly and damage is inconsistent. Theives get into 1-2 crashes due to the difficult nature and laggy driving that is customary to garry's mod and die, rather than finishing a chase and allowing vehicles to attempt an adequate pursuit. 

What are the advantages of having this? - People in general have found driving less enjoyable, and when ems is on, it just creates a situation where driving out of town isn't viable without paying thousands for healing (non-police) or dying constantly and waiting for ems.

Who is it mainly for? - Driving, both theives and police/gov

Links to any content - 

+Support

3 ton Bearcat vs Stop Sign at 50 MPH IRL does not kill the Bearcat driver and occupants, it flattens the sign

I feel like if they do remove this though, they should make it were you need an RP reason to run from the cops during traffic stops (i.e. you have a class 3 equipped or are wanted for major crime)

Huge Super Big Major +Support on this

I am so freaking tired of love tapping little fire hydrants and taking 5 damage when I just left the hospital to restore all my health. I understand where they wanted to go with this, but it is not working AT ALL.

+Support

Officers and the criminals in a pursuit instantly die whenever they try to perform a pit, speed is high or simply the everyday server lag. It is no fun for police or criminals as the police either die before they can even stop the criminal, are Soo low HP that they get 1 tapped, or the criminals die before they can stop the car.

I like how there's damage for crashing but I believe it should be lowered by a lot because hitting a curn with your car isn't gonna take 40 hp away from you in real life.... Same goes for the bearcat and mobile command center.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

7 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+Support

Officers and the criminals in a pursuit instantly die whenever they try to perform a pit, speed is high or simply the everyday server lag. It is no fun for police or criminals as the police either die before they can even stop the criminal, are Soo low HP that they get 1 tapped, or the criminals die before they can stop the car.

I like how there's damage for crashing but I believe it should be lowered by a lot because hitting a curn with your car isn't gonna take 40 hp away from you in real life.... Same goes for the bearcat and mobile command center.

I loose so much HP with my GTR, so fast and it bumps into everything already

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

+ Support 

driving the President Can be tough and lag makes it worse! Crash into a sign at 33MPH in an armored Limo and You almost Kill everyone in it. This needs to be removed it's a nuisance

if you like this maybe I suggest a lower scripted Coefficient if anything

PS if the pres dies he has to be voted in again and some people don't like to give it back

Update: I just git a Little Street sign at 22 and lost all my health from 100 to 7B130239FB948D51019117D774400D6618FC78D0

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

On 10/12/2018 at 12:40 AM, -Unknown- said:

+Support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 10/12/2018 at 8:40 AM, -Unknown- said:

+Support

-support 

irl you either can drive or can’t drive and if you can’t you’ll have to face the consequences and if you want to get yourself into a chase then that’s your fault and should know how to control your vehicle despite all the lag

On 10/11/2018 at 10:27 PM, Jeff Junior said:

To be honest 

-support. I like the update a lot for some reason mainly because now you need to drive good you can’t just hit things and drive shit 

Yea so then it should damage the car before directly going to the drivers health

• Fame locked this topic