Keuka's Trial Moderator Application

Keuka

Keuka's Trial Moderator Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keuka be accepted for Trial Moderator

What is your in-game name – Keuka

What is your steam name – Keuka

What is your Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:196577734

Do you have any other experience with staffing – Not on GMOD Servers but in real life at work yes!

What date did you start playing on the community – Roughly August 15th

What date did you make forums account – September 29th, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) – VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server – 0 warns 

Have you donated – Yes, I have donated to this server

What rank are you applying for – Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines – I have read it over approximately 10 times prior to applying for this, I read it every other day to check for updates position.

Time zone – EST

Permission – N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I believe that I deserve Trial Moderator because I have played on this server for quite a while now and as soon as I joined this server I fell in love with the server mainly because of how friendly the general community and staff were to not only helping me out but making sure I am following the correct rules. Being on this server for a week now I have gone through multiple positives and negatives and for the most part I feel that I have responded to these situations in the correct and mature way. Despite this server having such a wonderful staff I do understand the need for new moderators as at times I can see that there is limited mods/admins on at times where there should be more and that's another reason why I feel that I deserve this position not only to help out the people of the server but to enjoy my time even more with the staff and members of this server.  When dealing with a player/server issue I would handle it in the most mature way possible by not losing my temper. I would approach every situation the same and disregard any past experiences with a player as it will be for the most part a new sit every time. I never hold grudges because people can be having an off day, and, in the end, everyone deserves a second chance. I will also make sure that I check over the staff handbook every day as well as the MOTD to make sure that I am treating everyone equally and not misunderstanding any of the rules. If I have any questions regarding a rule I will be contacting other people to make sure I get a correct understanding on the situation. I may not be the most well-known player on this server, but I do think that I am as equally qualified as the other successful candidates due to my love and dedication towards this server. I don't have much experience with being an admin/moderator on other servers, but I do in real life as I have had a few jobs in life where I had to be the bigger person and I’ve had to step up and deal with the hardships that we all have to deal with at some point. Throughout my time on the server not only will I be gaining a ton of experience for this job, but I will also work hard to be a well-respected staff member. I also plan on sending multiple reports to the higher ups on things that I think will help improve the server. Another thing that I pride myself in is constructive criticism, one of the things I really like is receiving it in a respectful manner because I feel that is my best way of improving. Thank you everyone!

How would you handle someone that is mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit and all they do is curse at you?

I would try to calmly ask them to relax and explain as there is no need for that kind of talk. If that does not work the next step would to warn the player for Disrespect/Staff Diss. If they still do not comply I would proceed with caution and gag them while I ask a higher rank to minge for 600 seconds and we would go from there and work together on what we should do next!

Personal notes~

I know my Team Speak and Forums aren't looking the best, but I am just now diving into those 2 things. I would really like to help the Community and I hope I get accepted. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this everybody, it means a lot to me!

• Like 1

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

23 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Pretty active

Good application

Lots of effort

Seems friendly

Reports rule breakers quite often (knows the rules)

Good luck!

definitely agree. one of the nicest guys I've ever met on the server and he manages the rules so well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Pretty active

Good application

Lots of effort

Seems friendly

Reports rule breakers quite often (knows the rules)

Good luck!

Knows the motd like it's the holy scripture. Would be an amazing moderator and keep GL good

• Like 1

• Fame locked this topic