I'm not really new here...

VsR ZiEgE

Hello, you're probably wondering why my title is "I'm not really new here...", well let me explain. I joined the PoliceRP server back in August of 2017, and then I made my forum in October of 2017. Since I hadn't made a post like this yet, I wanted to do one now.

Hello (again) my name is Ziege (it's german for goat), i have been playing on the PoliceRP server for over a year now, and i have gotten far in the FBI ranks. I recently applied for staff (I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO LOOK AT MY POST!!!) and i got some feed back saying that my posts count was lack luster and that i was "EXTREMELY Inactive" so i'm trying to get my posts count up so i have a better reputation. Since I haven't properly introduced myself id figured now would be a good time. Anyway I play PoliceRP mostly so if you wanna play together I will normally be playing FBI so look for the name FBI DAD Ziege RA9. If i'm not on FBI i'm i will have the name Ziege (Or i might be undercover and have a completely different name). I get on almost everyday, anytime from about 3 p.m to 9 p.m EST.

For new people who read this post, Gaminglight is a great community with amazing and nice staff members. Be sure to make post or comment on posts, especially if you wanna become a staff member someday.

Also if you play PoliceRP and haven't purchased VIP+ yet, I recommend buying it, because you get more classes to play as (and those classes have better things than default classes), not only that but you are then able to join FBI. And once you learn how to properly play the FBI classes, then you will have a great time especially since FBI is the only group that can go undercover.

Sincerely, your pal,

Ziege  

P.S Also get Teamspeak and hit me up, my name is, [PD CPL/FBI DAD] Ziege

Edited by ???VsR ZiEgE™

• Bread locked this topic