Bob Bob's Trial-Moderator Application

Unkn0wn_F1R3

Should i Receive the Rank of Trial-Moderator?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should i Receive the Rank of Trial-Moderator?

• Yes (Please Leave Reason)
    • Maybe (+/- Please Leave Reason)
    • No (Please Leave Reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: Deputy Chief Bob Bob 1K51 / Bob Bob E

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Unkn0wn_F1R3

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:105614491

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been staff on multiple servers including Gaminglight PoliceRP, where i gained the rank of Moderator before resigning. I have been Senior/Super Admin on a large community and have helped manage staff and have helped run several other servers (Some of which were on different games).

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I Started Playing around January 2017, Actively Playing from around May 2017.

6. What date did you make your forums account? 7th April, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1 - FailRP

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

12. ? You will be tested on it: Yes (Link bugged out when i transferred it to a google doc)

13. Timezone: BST/GMT (BST is GMT+1 - for summer times)

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I Believe i should become a staff member for a variety of different reasons. I have had lots of experience on staffing and commanding people on several different servers. This can be shown through my current Deputy Chief rank and previous experiences i have had. I am very dedicated to the community and try to help out people and solve issues regarding PoliceRP players. I play on PoliceRP daily for quite a while and believe this is good because i can be online to help more people, more often with even more situations. I'm also active throughout the forums and Teamspeak, which i find is good as i can get to situations quickly and talk(type) to people if needed. I’m not going to go into too much detail of my past experiences, but I've staffed for several servers and have achieved high ranks. Doing so, i have gained a lot of experience and still wish to learn more. I am a loyal, hard working person who has put a lot of time and effort into achieving these ranks, and current ranks i hold. I have spent, and encouraged, others to spend money towards the server and have helped others achieve ranks that they may not have been able to achieve beforehand. I have a calm attitude and unbiased opinions when it comes to situations involving rule breaking for the server or different departments. I have personally experienced multiple situations where a staff member hasn't been online/present at the times of the day that i play on. If i were to become a staff member, i could actively help out during these times and ensure that rules are not being broken. I’ve met lots of people, made lots of friends and maybe some enemies but i enjoy playing and enjoy helping people, and will also try my best to take both sides of a situation to ensure proper action is to be taken. I can deal with situations professionally and can be strict if necessary, but will also have a laugh if it comes around. If i was to become a staff member, i would try and help as much as possible, offer any kind of assistance where necessary and actively be on hand for help. I am well known throughout PoliceRP and respect everyone else and their positions in the server. I try to keep the server a nice, positive place, keeping negativity and unnecessary things away. I believe i have the standards and the right attitude to become a staff member and the confidence to full-fill the duty of one. I have a very good knowledge of the rules of the server and necessary punishments for these rules. In my time being staff on this server before, i have enjoyed it and have worked hard to claim as many sits as i can and to help make this community a better place.

I didn't want to make this application too long as i generally see that people get bored of reading large texts and build their opinion on the player themself rather than focusing on the application, although effort is a necessity.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would JailTeleport them to a roof / a safe location (!jailtp) and ask them about the situation. If they started to continuously curse at me, i would gag them and explain what the sit is about (!gag). I would then warn them for MassRDM / Staff Disrespect (If Necessary) / Appeal @Gaminglight.com (!warn). I would then ask a higher staff member to AntiMinge them for 10,000 seconds(!minge). If the disrespect gets out of hand / racism is involved, i may ask for a higher minge time.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day!

-Bob Bob

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+Support

Well known

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

Great answer for Q16

Respectful

Takes charge when needed

Long time member

Great Role player & Role model overall

I believe Bob bob is an amazing person as a whole and he deserves a shot as staff ?

+Support

• Activity in-game is good.
  • Activity in TS is good.
  • Activity on the forums is good.
  • Application is good and has a great amount of effort.
  • Well known on the community.
  • Mature and professional.
  • Friendly and respectful.
  • Low amount of warnings.
  • Former staff member.
  • Deserves a chance!

Best of luck, Bob Bob!

3 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Former staff member.
  • Deserves a chance!

Best of luck, Bob Bob!

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

23 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Former staff member.
  • Deserves a chance!

Best of luck, Bob Bob!

^

On 10/10/2018 at 3:27 PM, soulness said:

+Support

Gread leader

high command in p.d (can deal with situations )

Good application

Been here for a while

Deserves Staff!

Good Luck!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 10/12/2018 at 3:02 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• Former staff member.
  • Deserves a chance!

Best of luck, Bob Bob!

• Fame locked this topic