Name:SM James Oliver 1B36

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59005200 

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 5 months

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant 

How many warns do you have? 4

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? :Why should I be promoted? I think I should be promoted to Lt because, I believe that I am ready for more responsibility. I'm serious when I am a cop and I do not have time for nonsense  whenever I see lower ranks being irresponsible or being insubordinate, I remind them of the consequences of their actions as I have no problem removing someone from their rank if I feel they can't take it seriously. During calls, when I arrive on scene I make sure I take command of the situation and try to input a plan of action. If I'm promoted to LT , I will try my best to make sure that everyone in the force sets a good example to the citizens and show that they can depend on us if they are in need of law enforcement and to the lower ranks because we higher ups need to set good examples to them and show them the right way to act when they are policing. I will work to the best of my ability to hold police meetings everyday. I am a  former swat so Thank you for reading my application and I will accept your final decision!. p.s I know I haven't been on in about a month but I have been busy for those that don't know I have been a member of this community for 2 years  I know I have not been active for a while but I am coming back a lot more (sometimes Under new names) And have been with this server 3 years and member of the PD for both of those years I know the rules know the PD and how it works I believe I am ready for a Leadership Role thanks for reading ?

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

+/- Support

-Inactive on SM

-Never seen you train cadets/ help officers 

+ Good Application 

+ Been SM long enough

As you stated in your application, you haven’t been active for a month. I suggest that you improve activity and I will definitely + Support you. 

-LT Tim Brown 1A68

4 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+/- Support

-Inactive on SM

-Never seen you train cadets/ help officers 

+ Good Application 

+ Been SM long enough

As you stated in your application, you haven’t been active for a month. I suggest that you improve activity and I will definitely + Support you. 

-LT Tim Brown 1A68

^

14 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

never seen you on or heard about you (could be time zones)

not active in ts

Never seen you train cadets 

-good app 

other then that good luck 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

Neutral

• Activity needs improvements.
  • TS activity needs improvements.
  • Training activity needs improvements.
  • I haven't seen you assisting officers.
  • Good enough time to apply for Lieutenant.
  • Application is decent enough.

Overall, I suggest you improve your activity and get more Command members to know you. Improving your activity on the server helps you get more feedbacks from Command members. If a lot of Command members feel like you are ready for Command, then go ahead and re-apply. For me however, I haven't seen you online on the server lately, mostly because of timezones I guess. Anyways, that's all I can say. Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane