Indias Finest Unban Appeal

ExtraThicc

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: idiot moron

Ingame Name: Probably; Indias Finest or ExxtraThicc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:179307746

Ban Length: Forever 

Admin that Banned you: Valk, console.

Reason for Ban: Shit talking management 

Dispute: I was ban 11 months ago, by Valk, who is no longer part of the server, wonder why. 

I just want to play again, all other PoliceRP servers are garbage. Im a donator, and I really enjoyed the server besides Valk. Obviously if I am unban, nothing of the sort would happen again. 

Will have been ban for a year in November, I would just like to try things again. 

Valk had a problem with me outside of the server, as did I. We brought personal matters into the game which was uncalled for. What I am trying to say by mentioning him is that I did not have isues with other staff. Yes it was stupid of me to bring those issues to in-game, and for that reason I would like another shot to play and respect my staff. I'm good at keeping my cool but sometimes people make mistakes.

To edit things farther. I understand not everyone is happy with my argument and my unban statement. The reason I was ban is for cussing at valk and calling him "b*tch" and "d*ck" Obviously this is not appropriate at all and I deserved my ban. The reason I am asking for an unban is because I had time to think about my mistakes and have a more level-headed outlook on the situation. I made a mistake but I have learned from it. Any form of disrespect is not allowed by any means and I should have kept my cool and continued playing but I chose not to. I can tell you that if I am lucky enough to be unban you will see that my attitude had taken a full 180 and I understand now that maintaining my cool is important, and I will show entergrity and respect to the staff on the server, they are staff for a reason. 

Edited by ExtraThicc
dispute

7 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support 

Valk still made valid bans and you gave  no good dispute.

Valk had a problem with me outside of the server, as did I. We brought personal matters into the game which was uncalled for. What I am trying to say by mentioning him is that I did not have isues with other staff. Yes it was stupid of me to bring those issues to in-game, and for that reason I would like another shot to play and respect my staff. I'm good at keeping my cool but sometimes people make mistakes. Sorry if the dispute was vague. 

On 10/8/2018 at 3:53 PM, ExtraThicc said:
36 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

- Support

- Simply putting "Valk banned me, but he is no longer part of the community" is not a valid reason

- As mentioned above, much of his bans were given for good reason

Valk had a problem with me outside of the server, as did I. We brought personal matters into the game which was uncalled for. What I am trying to say by mentioning him is that I did not have isues with other staff. Yes it was stupid of me to bring those issues to in-game, and for that reason I would like another shot to play and respect my staff. I'm good at keeping my cool but sometimes people make mistakes.

This was edited in later, not sure if you saw it. I would deem this suffecient but I could go into more detail if needed. Valk being no longer part of the community is not why I want an unban and is not my arguement. As stated above I realize my mistake and after a year of absence I would like to give things a shot again and will make sure to keep my cool and not disrespect staff. 

34 minutes ago, Felix said:

-Support

You cant just say valk banned you and expect to get unbanned

Some of the bans he made were valid and had a good reason

I will paste this again. Valk being no longer part of the server is not my reasoning or argument to get unban. I realize I made a mistake and took things a little to far and after not playing for a while I am asking for another shot to play and respect the staff. Sometimes people make mistakes and unfortunately I lost my cool, but this is something I have had time to learn from. 

Post has been updated with further details. My apologies. 

15 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

- Support

- Simply putting "Valk banned me, but he is no longer part of the community" is not a valid reason

- As mentioned above, much of his bans were given for good reason

It doesn't matter if it was a dinosaur from 300 years ago who banned you, evidence / a dispute is still required. Him no longer being apart of GamingLight does not deem all his bans false. 

• Fame locked this topic