Disrespect Towards EMS

Jason Tucker

Please just stop it

Ok, so there has been something bugging me SOO much about PoliceRP right now. I have currently a Deputy of the PoliceRP Emergency Medical Service Department. When on staff, or on EMS, or even just on the server as civ. All I see when there is 1 or 2 EMS on is "EMS IS SLOW!!!!" | "EMS Doesnt do their jobsss" | "EMS Sucks" | "Is EMS AFK?" | "What do I do if EMS is retarded and just drives by me." And to be honest. I am getting annoyed. EMS is not an easy thing to do. When there is only you to revive the constant shootouts that people do because there is no reason to fear your life on PoliceRP anymore. And the Pursuits going straight to shootouts. The Hostages always being killed because PD doesn't listen. The EVERY DEAD PERSON EVERY 35 SECONDS. It's not easy. Rockford is a big map for one EMS to deal with on a full server. Us at EMS is TRYING OUR HARDEST to make it better, train better, drive better (impossible), have more than one EMS active at a time, and SOO much more to make your RP "better"!

If I see any disrespect from anyone towards EMS, it's getting screenshotted and reported to the forums. If you're on a Gov Job, it's going to your depts. forums to get looked at by your High Command/Higher Ups. Same goes for EMS being disrespectful, please let us know if you see it. We don't tolerate disrespect towards and from us. And I'm sure EVERY PoliceRP dept. is the same way with that. Please understand I am not trying to be a donkey, but it's getting annoying. I have to deal with it within EMS towards other EMS and I don't want to have to be posting on other depts. forums either. Please. That's all I ask. We are doing our best. Remember, you can always report anything to our EMS REPORT FORM HERE. Thank you!

Jason Tucker

EMS Deputy and Low Command

PoliceRP Moderator

1304594802_NewLogov2.thumb.png.e902000adb9fdc2210f4e0af9a5840e0.pngc84814be07b151fbb4bf7ceec3457ff3.png?size=128

• Thanks 1

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

okey 100% agree whit you but when ppl say is EMS afk or why is ems slow it is just because it can take a super long time  we usally get calls about ems being slow i know that it is enoying for players to wait 3 min Before they can respawn i Think to stop ppl from saying why is ems so slow is to just change the time to 1.30 min insted of 3 min

Agreed people shouldn't be yelling at other people(Its one think to joke like "DANG KADE YOU KILLED ME XD..." an another to be like "YOU Mother****** YOU KILLED ME ".)  in or not in EMS, this Community is a place for people to feel safe and have fun not get harassed because you had to wait 5 minutes to be revived on a server that has 100 people and 1 EMS. People get on EMS to have fun not get harassed, screamed at, etc. by the entire server. So please be careful what you say and think of how the person its directed to will take it.

I totally agree this is unacceptable and should not be happening. I understand if we are a bit late but come on people. This should act of some kind of punishment in my opinion.Anyway Thank you again for taking the time to talk about this Jason. 

1 minute ago, soulness said:

Edited by soulness

51 minutes ago, soulness said:

No one is "LEGIT" AFK you guys just don't understand that people die too

Could you please why the person(EMS) AFK right in front of the hospital for a good hour?

Antoher event is that staff have to vote demote on EMS. Usually it just 1 EMS online only I find in my experience AFK

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

46 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Could you please why the person(EMS) AFK right in front of the hospital for a good hour?

Antoher event is that staff have to vote demote on EMS. Usually it just 1 EMS online only I find in my experience AFK

If you find a member of EMS AFK, please report it in the Google Form I listed above. We do not tolerate it. 

Jason Tucker

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

1 hour ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Proof of the afK?

15 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

Completely agree.

Amen

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

If you dont think it happens. This came in to me 20min after I asked someone to send me screenshots of EMS Disrespect. I would take some myself. But I don't have time. 

https://m.imgur.com/aSNNnjD

Jason Tucker

If you STILL don't think it happens... i am about done, there will be player reports made with these screenshots and it wont be pretty. Thank you for reading and hopefully understanding EMS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

Jason Tucker

On 10/11/2018 at 5:54 PM, Jason Tucker said:

If you STILL don't think it happens... i am about done, there will be player reports made with these screenshots and it wont be pretty. Thank you for reading and hopefully understanding EMS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

Honestly, it looks like those type of people aren't even on the forum lol

5 minutes ago, Naby said:

The only reason me and toher people ever disrespect Em's is when they don't rp break rules and minge so you can understand why people disrespect them 

I expect that you personally reported all of these members to EMS high command for the proper punishment in order to be saying this. 

Otherwise, you are just as much a part of the problem.

Edited by Wolfgangg

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

It's been an issue on the server for many months

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current