Cops Holding Grudges

Stefan Hernandez

Hey there Stefan! Sorry for any inconveniences you have ran into regarding PD. Although arrest time is the officer’s discretion, if you feel the time given to you was unjust or the problem is recurring with a certain officer and the officer should be punished, feel free to either talk to command or put in a demotion request/ report in the police section of the forums.

-LT Tim Brown 1A68

cool story prehaps there is a reason behind them holding grudges or the crimes you did are why instead of ranting prehaps look at it from our perspective.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I mean, if you feel like the time that the officer set was extremely unreasonable you could just report him on the forums under the pd section or if it was blatantly obvious just call staff. An officer shouldn't hold a grudge and should never when going into a situation show any kind of prejudice, if an officer does do this to you, I can asure you that they will not make it very far up the ranks and should not be too much of a long time problem to you.

I understand that your rant was to let out anger but you could of deserved a 10 year sentence, I'm not too sure but as I always say, there is always two sides to a story.

On 10/8/2018 at 2:02 AM, Tim Brown said:

Hey there Stefan! Sorry for any inconveniences you have ran into regarding PD. Although arrest time is the officer’s discretion, if you feel the time given to you was unjust or the problem is recurring with a certain officer and the officer should be punished, feel free to either talk to command or put in a demotion request/ report in the police section of the forums.

-LT Tim Brown 1A68

• Bread locked this topic