TheGoldenBud, YG400 - Player Report

Jeffe

Your In-game: Jeffe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59895011

The player's name in-game: TheGoldenBud , YG 400

The player's steam name (If you know it): TheGoldenBud: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135522124

What did the player do: made a FailRP base then RDMed a Trooper and myself

Evidence (REQUIRED): actual clip starts about 14:50

What do you believe should happen to the player: They should both receive warns for RDMx2 and FailRP since they killed both the trooper and I for no reason and refused to listen when we said they couldn't have the base

Any extra information:

This is YG 400. even though my account name is Cletus Jackson. I play under multiple alias for my own personal role play. Let me give a little backstory to what happened. (NOTE: After talking with an admin, the base is no longer in effect and we're working to change it to follow the rules. The only problem was that it didn't allow two players side to side. It is NOT a sky base, as it touches the ground. You're also allowed to build off "property" as people build plenty of bases on "un-ownable property. For example, Gun dealers with little stores on the sidewalks or hobos with little sheds.)

Now for the explanation 

Me and my newly found friend were minding our own business, when a thief came and tried raiding our base and shooting us. Which we then called the cops. The two cops came ^  as shown above. Although you cant see the video as almost half of it is, Jeffe looking the wrong way. The trooper went onto the plank and then jumped off. Which violated our textscreen making him and other police on scene KOS. Which we then killed them when they were fleeing. I can see Jeffe's side where it was rdm, however it was his partners cause for them to lose their lives. 

PS: The comment at the end of the video where he said "are any of my admin buddies online to *inaudible* seems a little suspicious to me is all.

Edited by 1st GA Cletus Jackson

On 10/7/2018 at 3:21 PM, Cletus Jackson said:

PS: The comment at the end of the video where he said "are any of my admin buddies online to *inaudible* seems a little suspicious to me is all.

I was referencing that if they were on I would ask them to get on the server bc we had no staff on at the time, and bc I would have sent them this and asked what they think

Alright so after reviewing the evidence as a Senior Mod this is my opinion and this is how I would have handled it was in-game given all evidence was provided.

I understand that he "crossed the line" but he did only for a second then he went back and did not even bother you. I would consider this RDM. If he would have gone further in or even kept on going in and back out then that would change my opinion but he only bearly crossed it once, therefore, I class that as plain RDM as you did kill him a good 2 minutes after.

On 10/7/2018 at 6:21 PM, Cletus Jackson said:

Which we then called the cops. The two cops came ^  as shown above.

Also did you not call 911? would that not give them a reason to go in to "help you" therefore lifting your own KOS?

As for the base, I don't care that you spoke to an admin and it is not "in-use" anymore. The fact is that you used the base. If you have any doubt about your base call an admin before doing RP with it. The base can not only not hold 2 people side by side but it also has no support for that walkway at all. 

So for what I would do if this was a Sit:

Whoever killed and/or damaged the officers would get warned for RDM / ARDM depending...

Owner of the base (as in owner of the props) would get a warning for False Base. If it is split onto 2 players if someone takes the hit I would warn one otherwise both players get the warning for this.

Guest Nickanick12

Honestly I know the guy did wrong, but he is new to the server and I think he should just get a verbal warning for this. He admitted he did wrong and that he talked to an admin about it. I understand not everyone is a veteran to playing gmod and reads the MOTD as soon as they get on a server, so they guy shouldn't get warns for something he didn't even know was wrong.

Even though I have to give this a +support, I still don't think he should be warned for this.

16 hours ago, Nickanick12 said:

Honestly I know the guy did wrong, but he is new to the server and I think he should just get a verbal warning for this. He admitted he did wrong and that he talked to an admin about it. I understand not everyone is a veteran to playing gmod and reads the MOTD as soon as they get on a server, so they guy shouldn't get warns for something he didn't even know was wrong.

Even though I have to give this a +support, I still don't think he should be warned for this.

Just saying YG is very well known in PoliceRP. 

21 hours ago, Nickanick12 said:

They both have been on the server for a long time, I don’t know what your talking about