25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that this was "RDM?"

• Yes
    • No

Guest Nickanick12

Your In-Game Name: Nickalus

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39956041

Staff member's In-Game Name:Bambo01

What did they do? He Rdm'd me and my friend's for no reason when we were simply trying to talk to him.

Evidence (REQUIRED):Video 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?A warning and maybe a demotion but that's up to you guy's. I just want him to learn his lesson.

Guest Nickanick12
16 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

Wrong section. You need to go into the "Report Center"

Made a repost in Report center, please add you opinion there.

2 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

You were all crowding outside of PD, which means you were loitering.

He gave you 3 warnings in advert to back up and you didn’t. They could’ve been longer but I don’t see an issue with the time. You had time to back up and stop loitering.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

He gave you 3 warnings in advert to back up and you didn’t. They could’ve been longer but I don’t see an issue with the time. You had time to back up and stop loitering.

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

This is true 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

They Was Minging for like 30 mins straight all decided to gang up on me they tried cop baiting and i gave them 3 warnings to leave well the one guy who was there the guy on the sign jumped onto of gov property which makes him kos the guy i killed was minging and loitering they was there for like 5 mins they just clipped the video so they couldent be seen minging they are in the wrong and i played by the rules 

-support 

you were  most likely copbaiting  by standing  there not letting  police cars get a chance to even move  out of the pd 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

All I gotta say is that it makes the server look bad when you just gun down three individuals for loitering. Even if they did jump into PD for a second because they were mingling, you’re technically allowed to kill them but where’s the roleplay? This is more a report on the practices that some officers continue to follow rather than on Bambob1.

Personally I believe that all three of them should have been tazed and jailed as well as the fact police should be held to a higher standard and not be allowed to even use that warning rule for the sake of improving roleplay.

Edited by Wolfgangg

19 hours ago, Hannah King said:

-support 

you were  most likely copbaiting  by standing  there not letting  police cars get a chance to even move  out of the pd 

To claim this I would believe you yourself also need evidence, so I -support your -support... If that makes sense.

1 minute ago, Ersem said:

To claim this I would believe you yourself also need evidence, so I -support your -support... If that makes sense.

oh yea well i -support your -support ha 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Guest Nickanick12

Then there is no roleplay in this server. We moved out of the way when cops would try and leave. I have the whole thing on recording, there was no minging. It's kind of bull that guy guy's always defend something even when the guy is wrong. It shouldn't be allowed to kill us just because we are on public property trying to "Talk" to a police officer or whatever he was. If y'all want the rest of the video i can upload it to youtube. Your moderator just lied trying to say we were minging and acting crazy, when we were trying to have a professional conversation with him. But it goes to show you how much roleplay is in this server, when a cop can kill innocent people trying to talk to someone who technically works for the government. How much roleplay or even semi roleplay is there when citizens cant even be on their sidewalks or by the road without being gunned down? I understand maybe arresting us for loitering by the gate, but the ones who were on the sidewalk? He killed all of us, yet hey that's okay? There is no roleplay in that, that is just him wanting to kill people, which shouldn't be allowed, because us citizens can't just gun down cops because they stand around now can we?

+Massive Support

They are unarmed...

You bind 3 warnings in chat, then open fire AS government onto unarmed people, you should've detained them.

Should be warned for Meta-game, Fail RP, RDM. and also taken to NSA command.

If someone is minging, you call for staff, you do not take matters into your own hands.

3 warnings or not, in real life Police wouldn't shoot at unarmed people for LOITERING.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

On 10/11/2018 at 6:01 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Massive Support

They are unarmed...

You bind 3 warnings in chat, then open fire AS government onto unarmed people, you should've detained them.

Should be warned for Meta-game, Fail RP, RDM. and also taken to NSA command.

If someone is minging, you call for staff, you do not take matters into your own hands.

3 warnings or not, in real life Police wouldn't shoot at unarmed people for LOITERING.

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"