SM RDM

Guest Nickanick12

Guest Nickanick12

Your In-game:Nickanick12

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39956041

What happened: So I was trying to scrap a police vehicle, when the SM got out of his car and gunned me down.

The admin's name in-game:FBI COS Balloon RA6

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did the SM not receive:RDM

Evidence of the "scene"(REQUIRED): Video

Why do you think this excuse was false:Because if this was real life, you'd be arrested, not killed. There's no excuse for killing a man because he's trying to make a little money when the crime wasn't even that harsh, I didn't pull out a gun or anything!

Any extra information: Talked to an admin and he said the PD command said it was fine, so I get warns for stupid crap, yet PD get's no warns? 

Guest Nickanick12

Besides the point, I do not see where it says you're not allowed to scrap government vehicles in the MOTD. Also it still doesn't allow him to RDM me. That is what we have admins for.

1 minute ago, Nickanick12 said:

Besides the point, I do not see where it says you're not allowed to scrap government vehicles in the MOTD. Also it still doesn't allow him to RDM me. That is what we have admins for.

Stealing or scrapping gov card can be considered a KOS action.

I'm saying this from the Deputy Chief's point of view, I would have killed you or arrested you for a long time in this situation.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Guest Nickanick12

It wasn't a stealing situation though, and why would you kill someone for trying to scrap a vehicle? That's just being ruthless, in real life someone would be arrested not shot.

57 minutes ago, Nickanick12 said:

It wasn't a stealing situation though, and why would you kill someone for trying to scrap a vehicle? That's just being ruthless, in real life someone would be arrested not shot.

Is this real life?

the server is Semi-Serious RP

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Guest Nickanick12

No but several admins use that, they tell me "but what would happen in real life" so now I use it.

Also, it's a role play sever, so you treat it like it was real life.

3 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

Your not allowed to steal or scrap government vehicles, if it was in RP you'd be gunned down or arrested for a lot more than 10 years.

If the PD took it up out of character, you would have most likely received a warning.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

4 hours ago, Nickanick12 said:

No but several admins use that, they tell me "but what would happen in real life" so now I use it.

Also, it's a role play sever, so you treat it like it was real life.

The reason they have this rule in place is because it takes a hella long time to find peoples cars, and when you scrap a car it messes up the return system and shit. This is also a semi-serious rp server, so treat it that way. Plus I strongly doubt that an admin said that to you multiple if not once.

4 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

Your not allowed to steal or scrap government vehicles, if it was in RP you'd be gunned down or arrested for a lot more than 10 years.

If the PD took it up out of character, you would have most likely received a warning.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- Support

Your scrapping a PD vehicle and what? Expect them to just stand there quietly and twiddle there thumbs? You do anything to a govt vehicle whether you steal it, scrap it, jump on it etc etc your gonna have a bad time

That bald Aussie Guy