• No

In-Game Name: Issa

Steam Name: [GL] Issa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80382088

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? Fantastic Mic

What timezone are you in?  EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) Joining the support team would further allow me to grow my commitment to the community. Allowing me to interact more with members helping where and when I can. Becoming a member of the support team will not only grow my commitment to the community. I can be more involved with the staff team and being more helpful. My patience with people is a strength for myself id like to say considering I work with special needs students on a daily basis. I like to help people. Thats why im a staff member to begin with! Becoming a member would be an honor and a privilege. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Simply like i said above. I can be very patient and work with the person requesting support

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello! My names Issa with gaming lights support team what can i help you with today!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes i have and agree to follow them!

PS i dont know when this will be removed but if it is during the time i still have my Tmod tags. I received moderator today 10/6/28 and would like to get the ball rolling on this

Edited by Issa

• Fame locked this topic
  • Fame unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic