Republic Commandos

Thats Tuff cs.money

Hello, I was suggesting that republic commandos should be added to the server. They are the best of the best and there are usually only 4-8 republic commandos. I am one on 2 other servers  and they are really looked up upon. There are usually 2 squads. Delta and Foxtrot. Delta are the more popular and OG squads out there and only the best people should go into that squad. On both of the servers that I am a Republic Commando on the training or tryouts for them are really rigorous. The weaponry for them are usually a dc-17 the dc-17 sniper and dc-17 grenade launcher variants. With that kind of weaponry the selection must be only the most responsible of players. However the weaponry can be entirely up to you. I would like to help in creating this iconic group into the server and help train certain players to becoming the most respected troopers on the server. The starting rank however for a republic commando was 2 Lt on the other servers I was on, but that rank could be adjusted however you find fitted. If any other questions please email me whenever you feel like it. Thank you so much!

• Fame locked this topic