Prison Break Suggestion

Guest Nickanick12

Prison Break  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be allowed to break out prisoner's[Anyone] who are already in jail?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Nickanick12

What you want to see? - 

Friend's breaking friend's out of jail without having to have the same last name.

Why should we add it? - 

We've all had that time where you and your friend's get an idea to either rob a bank, steal a car, or commit any crime. So you go on about your business, end up committing the crime, then get arrested. But then you realize, holy hell I forgot to change my last name to my friend's. Now that you're arrested and your friend got away, you have no chance of getting out before spending the whole sentence. These situation's honestly suck. If we allow anyone to break out prisoner's it would be more realistic, due to the fact,  that in real life, you have that option, yes it is highly illegal, but if someone goes to break out their friend, why not break you out also? I mean it's just down to logic, you should have that choice. I also think the PD should be a bit more patrolled in these type of situation, but I think the upside would be, a happier community knowing you can always have somebody's back.

What are the advantages of having this? -

Happier community, more loyal prison transports, and better secured prison. There are several more pro's to this, but I'll just give you those three.

Who is it mainly for? -

The community!

Links to any content - N/A

-support 

we tried this and it lasted about 3 days before large families consistently abused it as a way to get into shootouts. 

Justification for jailbreaking for someone you don’t actually know

in real life jailbreaks happen for specific individuals or groups... they don’t just get access to the control tower and say eh screw it let’s release 3500 inmates 

Edited by Injoker

4 hours ago, Injoker said:

-support 

we tried this and it lasted about 3 days before large families consistently abused it as a way to get into shootouts. 

Justification for jailbreaking for someone you don’t actually know

in real life jailbreaks happen for specific individuals or groups... they don’t just get access to the control tower and say eh screw it let’s release 3500 inmates 

On 10/6/2018 at 6:11 PM, Nickanick12 said:

What you want to see? - 

Friend's breaking friend's out of jail without having to have the same last name.

Why should we add it? - 

We've all had that time where you and your friend's get an idea to either rob a bank, steal a car, or commit any crime. So you go on about your business, end up committing the crime, then get arrested. But then you realize, holy hell I forgot to change my last name to my friend's. Now that you're arrested and your friend got away, you have no chance of getting out before spending the whole sentence. These situation's honestly suck. If we allow anyone to break out prisoner's it would be more realistic, due to the fact,  that in real life, you have that option, yes it is highly illegal, but if someone goes to break out their friend, why not break you out also? I mean it's just down to logic, you should have that choice. I also think the PD should be a bit more patrolled in these type of situation, but I think the upside would be, a happier community knowing you can always have somebody's back.

What are the advantages of having this? -

Happier community, more loyal prison transports, and better secured prison. There are several more pro's to this, but I'll just give you those three.

Who is it mainly for? -

The community!

Links to any content - N/A

• Fame locked this topic