Should I Receive CPT?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Receive CPT?

• Yes (Provide Reason)
    • No (Provide Reason)

Name: LT Tim Brown 1A68

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148816513 

Current rank: Lieutenant 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 Months and 3 Days

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 2

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : 

Captain. A rank of great honor and passion. A stepping stone to high command. A rank that seemed impossible so long ago, yet a rank that I am so close to, that I will do anything in my power to achieve it. I believe that I deserve the rank of Captain due to my professionalism and dedication towards the Police Department. I always show great respect towards all ranks in the Police Department, especially my higher ups, and all other departments in the City of Rockford. As a Lieutenant, I feel that I have achieved more than what was expected for me. I have learned how to handle certain situations including how to deal with an officer who wasn’t properly trained or isn’t doing their duties correctly as an officer. I have helped with many Police Department Meetings and have learned how to properly hold one and feel that I am ready to hold a meeting on my own. As I mentioned earlier, there are currently officers in the Police Department who weren’t trained properly. As a lieutenant, I did what could to retrain these officers or if they were not complaint with me during training, cut them loose off of the Police Department and give them a chance to think about their actions. As a Captain, I will continue retraining officers and holding random training sessions for 2-3 officers to gauge their understanding of the rules and strategies within the department but I will have further authority in giving officers a reward or issue a consequence if needed. With the new training guidelines, there are barely any mingey officers coming into the Police Department, which is an amazing thing, but there are still some minges coming in and I hope to stop those officers and remove them from the Police Department. As I am on the topic of training, some officers with the rank sergeant and above are avoiding training cadets. There are officers who go off duty as soon as they see there is a cadet online, that is unacceptable. Sergeant+ is a supervisory rank and they need to do there duties or they don’t deserve that rank. Today’s cadets are the future of the Police Department and trainers need to understand that by properly conducting training. When I train cadets, I go that extra mile to ensure the officer understands the rules set in place and has a trustworthy officer to ride along with that will inform me of the newly trained officer’s performance while on duty. I make sure they understand how to properly function their weapon so when in a firefight, they use their weapon to the best of its abilities. One more thing which is sadly a problem is officers disrespecting higher ups, lower ranks, and other departments. This includes having an overall bad attitude with other government officials as well as the citizens of Rockford. With a bad attitude, comes a horrible consequence. Whether that be being not being promoted for a period of time or being demoted, which command sometimes hate doing. Being disrespectful to higher ups and other departments will not be tolerated. Command has been cracking down greatly on this but as a Captain, I feel I could expand and speed up this process as I will be taking care of any officers being disrespectful to anyone. Driving is getting better, but it is still a problem. If our officers don’t follow the traffic laws set in place, why would the citizens of Rockford feel like they need to? I have been holding random driving tests for newly promoted Senior Patrol Officers and any other officers I feel it is necessary for. In these driving tests, I make a course and have the officer drive through without hitting any of the objects. I also take them out on the road and observe the officer while he/she is driving their vehicle. We would go on normal patrol and after the tests and observations, I would take the officer to my office and explain to them what they could improve on and if I would like them to take another tests later on to track their improvements. I feel that these tests have helped greatly in improving the overall driving within the Police Department. Lastly, I know all or almost all of the rules and expectations set for all officers. I have practiced and enforced those rules as a Lieutenant and will continue to do as a Captain. The reasons I have listed are just the minimum that I will achieve as a Captain. Thank you all for taking the time to read this application.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, I understand.

Edited by Tim Brown
Indent

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

You have done a very good job and you defiantly deserve Captain! You'll do great as a Captain! It is time for you to get a promotion. Best of Luck! ? 

P.S. Finally you made this App. LOL

~Captain Matthew 1A25

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Just now, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

You have done a very good job and you defiantly deserve Captain! You'll do great as a Captain! It is time for you to get a promotion. Best of Luck! ? 

~Captain Matthew 1A25

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~Captain Matthew 1A25

59 minutes ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~Captain Matthew 1A25

Good luck. Great job I agree with all above 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~ SM Death 1C67

Edited by DeathBringer402

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~Captain Matthew 1A25

+Support

• Activity in-game is decent.
  • Activity in TS is decent.
  • Application is very good.
  • Mature and professional
  • Respectful and friendly.
  • Assists officers in need.
  • Enough time to apply for Captain.
  • Deserves a chance.

Overall, Tim is fit for the Captain rank. I see that he is doing very well as a Lieutenant and I can safely say that he would make a good Captain. Best of luck, Tim.

-Colonel Dane

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Activity in-game is decent.
  • Activity in TS is decent.
  • Application is very good.
  • Mature and professional
  • Respectful and friendly.
  • Assists officers in need.
  • Enough time to apply for Captain.
  • Deserves a chance.

Overall, Tim is fit for the Captain rank. I see that he is doing very well as a Lieutenant and I can safely say that he would make a good Captain. Best of luck, Tim.

Good Luck!

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

23 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~Captain Matthew 1A25

On 10/6/2018 at 4:06 PM, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~Captain Matthew 1A25

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On 10/6/2018 at 7:06 PM, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

Master Seargent Steve/SRT PFC Steve

On 10/6/2018 at 4:06 PM, Matthew said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~Captain Matthew 1A25

Good Luck! +Support

On 10/6/2018 at 8:13 PM, DeathBringer402 said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~ SM Death 1C67

Gonna be that guy. Definitely*. but yeah^^

On 10/6/2018 at 8:13 PM, DeathBringer402 said:

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~ SM Death 1C67

Agree +Support 

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

You have done a very good job and you defiantly deserve Captain! You'll do great as a Captain! It is time for you to get a promotion. Best of Luck! ? 

Your a Good Friend that helps me out a lot and is mature, so I hope you get Captain Tim ?❤️ 

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~Captain Matthew 1A25

logan2.png

+Support

• Very Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Long Enough Time as LT
  • Great App.
  • Helps Officer's

~Captain Matthew 1A25