SPMU FTO Richmond 1M41 - Player Report

[GL] Joe Mama

Your In-game: Joe Mama King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158173971

The player's name in-game: SPMU FTO Richmond 1M41

The player's steam name (If you know it): [GR] Greengocards STEAM_0:1:53564568

What did the player do: So we were dealing with a kidnapping / hostage situation with an SNR. We wanted to negotiate at the outskirts general store with the hostage so we went there. After we arrived, Phil and I hop out of the car with our guns and started walking towards the General store. I noticed that some trooper was standing near the pumps so I verbally told him to back up infering I was going to shoot him if he didn't. He then continues to block my path into the store and tells me  to remove the restraints even though we had a hostage with guns on him.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Warning for FailRP because he has 3 weeks on the server.

Any extra information: He kept making fun of us saying "we were just made because we ended up dying.

I don't see anything wrong. Richmond was just preventing you all from starting a general store robbery. He didn't have to let yall into the general store. The only thing wrong that I would see from this is bad judgement/bad approach to the situation. As a wanting a warning for failrp, I don't see how he failrp'd.

Saying things like " we were just mad because we ended up dying. " is how all cases/reports turn out to be. It's not making fun of you or anyone. Thats how most reports get started. Because the person who makes the report usually gets mad about a certain situation that involved them getting killed and so they want to decide to get the person in trouble by making a report on the forums. But thats not what this is about.

As a State matter, no punishments will be given to Richmond.

• Like 1

Based on my training as State Police and a CERT (Tactical Unit) I believe I shouldn't be warned for "FailRP". This was handled in game and Colesoft decided that I should not be given a punishment despite this video. In the video you can see I did not violate any major rules or anything. I as a state trooper have jurisdiction over the outskirts shell gas station and I was doing my best to wait for tac units to arrive to my panic button so you could not start a robbery and we could get our officer safe and sound. Only reason this report is being made is because you killed me, terminating any chance of negotiations and being killed inside the general store losing not only any guns, but your hostage, and money/time. 

As per a lot of other staff members this was handled ingame already and this is just extenuating the circumstances to make it drawn out and useless. 

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:27 PM, snookiebear said:

I don't see anything wrong. Richmond was just preventing you all from starting a general store robbery. He didn't have to let yall into the general store. The only thing wrong that I would see from this is bad judgement/bad approach to the situation. As a wanting a warning for failrp, I don't see how he failrp'd.

Saying things like " we were just mad because we ended up dying. " is how all cases/reports turn out to be. It's not making fun of you or anyone. Thats how most reports get started. Because the person who makes the report usually gets mad about a certain situation that involved them getting killed and so they want to decide to get the person in trouble by making a report on the forums. But thats not what this is about.

As a State matter, no punishments will be given to Richmond.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 10/6/2018 at 11:17 PM, Jogerino said:

Based on my training as State Police and a CERT (Tactical Unit) I believe I shouldn't be warned for "FailRP". This was handled in game and Colesoft decided that I should not be given a punishment despite this video. In the video you can see I did not violate any major rules or anything. I as a state trooper have jurisdiction over the outskirts shell gas station and I was doing my best to wait for tac units to arrive to my panic button so you could not start a robbery and we could get our officer safe and sound. Only reason this report is being made is because you killed me, terminating any chance of negotiations and being killed inside the general store losing not only any guns, but your hostage, and money/time. 

As per a lot of other staff members this was handled ingame already and this is just extenuating the circumstances to make it drawn out and useless. 

-Support

If it was handled in-game then -Support. Otherwise...

+Support

The Trooper here failed to value not only his own life but the hostage's as well. This are the rules I see are broken and if I was staff at the time and video was provided I would warn for the following:

FailRP - Failed RP because IRL you would not even attempt such a crazy stunt.

FearRP x2 - Failed to value his own life as well as the hostages.

NittRP - (No intent to roleplay) Trooper had no intentions on roleplaying the situation out. 

Boddy Block - Used his Ped as a wall to prevent from them walking into the store, now this is iffy it could be used in RP in some situations but in one where 4 people (even if 2 are not involved) had guns out and telling you to move you would.

I would also take it personally to advise State Patrol Command about the issue as this person is classified an FTO and is supposed to train people. I would not like for others to be trained to deal with situations the way he did here.

{Maybe a minge depending on how many warning he has and the reasons for them but very unlikely}

This was obviously Fail RP because they literally said for the trooper to move and instead he just stood there trying to release him while they had guns out. 

This was already handled in game I'll explain to you @Joe Mamaif you wish to know the reason why I denied this 

@snookiebearInstead of me warning him, I at least would like if you can explain what the trooper (Richmond) can do better in the future, please and thank you 

Denied