Should I Become Trial Mod?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Noah Jimes

What is your steam name?: Bize

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:108461043

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've been playing Garry's Mod since 2007 and have been Admin's on previous servers since like Santos, HellZone, ICE, etc. I ran 3 of my servers from 2015-2018 and recently stopped so i could roleplay even more. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 2 Months Ago so about Sept 8/8/2018-8/9/2018

What date did you make your forums account? 9/23/18

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ or user

How many warns do you have on the server? N/A = 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern or New York Time.

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve the rank of Trial-Moderator because I am a very active member on PoliceRP, I have been coming on everyday for about 5 hours at a minimum. I'm a very trusted member in the community as I earned my way up the Police Command. I'm also very experienced in this field which has given me a really good idea of how to staff on the server as well of the commands which to use. I'm a very friendly member of the community towards players and staff, which I think is a key aspect of becoming a staff member. This is because being friendly and welcoming to the player base makes them want to play and not think this community is just not fun and hateful, which it isn't. Becoming staff would allow me to help the community in even more ways than before, by helping someone who is in need of assistance which ultimately makes the community a better place to be in and a better experience for everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a sit on top of a roof, to avoid disrupting those who are rping, and then ask them why they are mass RDMing. If all they do is start to curse I attempt to try and calm the person down which if needed may result in a gag until I can get them to stop and explain that they should stop staff dissing and should explain their actions. If they don't explain why and continue to curse towards me, I would warn them for MassRDM/NITRP/Staffdiss*(howmanytimes), and then issue them a minge of the maximum I can (Pretty sure T-mods can't issue 10,000 seconds minge time), Or i'd ask a higher up that is online then I would ask them in admin chat to issue the player with the minge time required.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

Not going to say this for definite but it seems suspicious when i see a account with one post responding to a application

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

13 minutes ago, My Pet named Steve said:

+/- Support

Dont see that much of you

Forums Activity is alright 

Mature from what I have seen

see you time to time in teamspeak 

8 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

Not going to say this for definite but it seems suspicious when i see a account with one post responding to a application

And the Account was made 5 minutes after App Was posted

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

+/- Support

Dont see that much of you

Forums Activity is alright 

Mature from what I have seen

see you time to time in teamspeak 

I believe he deserves a chance on staff Good luck!

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Neutral

• Don't see much online 
  • Forums Activity could improve
  • Question 15 is correct
  • Possible Alt Forum Account

Activity and the possible alt is really the only thing that is holding me back from +Supporting. Just try to improve your in-game, TS, and forum activity! Anyways good luck! ? 

20 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Not going to say this for definite but it seems suspicious when I see a account with one post responding to a application

Yes this is weird! The account has only one post and it was made minutes after that App. went up. 

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+ support Chill dude and very diplomatic in staff sits

Is decently active in the server but very active in ts

He was one of the people that taught me most of the server rules so, props to him

His roleplays are always fun for me especially when we are in FBI.

He is in TS whenever he needs to be so good job!!

Overall, I support this, I'm not sure what to think about the possible alt account but hey wheat can I say, I've been on the forums since 2017 and I hardly go on!

Good Luck!!

• Thanks 1

• Fame locked this topic