Senior Moderator Staff Abuse

Guest Nickanick12

Guest Nickanick12

Me and my Gravy Family friend's were robbing the bank when a bunch of hobo's pop in. Then cole pops up and says hes stopping the bank heist due to false advert, the hobo's and multiple other reasons. We did everything by the book, but the part that really pissed us off was when the cops we killed came back as soon as the respawned which is NLR, and killed us, and the moderator did nothing. We had an off duty admin with us "Taco" and an off duty moderator "Brandon" that both disagreed with how he treated us. I demand action, because we were wronged. 

Edited by Nickanick12

Hello, im exnano and this evening me and my crew (the gravy's) were robbing a bank and due to the lack of PD doing their job hobo's enterd the vault because of this they called an admin (cole) he shows up and stops the hiest due to false adverts. because of this the raid was ended even though the gravy family did nothing wrong but have fun and do a good rp. I wish a punishment be applied.

+Support

To be more exact, it is up to the PD, AS IN THEIR RP RESPONSIBILITY TO SECURE THE CRIME SCENE. To stop the raid because hobos ran in is sooo failrp and that is on PD. Not only that, but to shoot us while we are in an "admin sit" in the freaking robbery zone? Like seriously? This experience really left a salty taste in my mouth and I think ALL PD need to be retrained and taught HOW TO SECURE A CRIME SCENE. Stopping RP due to their own faults on a POLICERP SERVER is beyond sad and I am really disappointed. I understand mod's make mistakes sometimes but this was just way too big of a mistake and I want atleast an apology.

Exactly what it means. Hobos ran into the bank and where we were at because PD failed to contain the scene. So they ran past PD into where we were at. The hobos weren't armed and we then took them as hostage. Then PD complain about the hobos, then admin sit, then PD take advatange and start shooting us. 

Guest Nickanick12

Very demanding? I'm just pissed that we always get treated like this and nothing is done about it. 

Also, I made a repost following the format.

3 hours ago, Nickanick12 said:

Very demanding? I'm just pissed that we always get treated like this and nothing is done about it. 

Also, I made a repost following the format.

Acting professional goes a long way. Even if you have all the right to be mad, showing professionalism shows us you are mature and serious about the situation.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:18 PM, Rhenic said:

HUGE -Support

Hobos can’t have guns so it would be FailRP to even rob the bank. It would be FailRP X2 if you robbed the bank with guns. If the PD did something wrong that’s on them, not the staff member. 

Also, you need to follow the format and provide evidence. Plenty of people have given you the link to use the format.

• Fame locked this topic