ADVANCED MEDIC MOD

soulness

On 10/5/2018 at 2:23 PM, matthewberry0909 said:

++++Support!!!

-EMS Need the update

-It would add RP

-Amazing idea!

However, add a motd rule saying that the patient must pay their medical bills so ems isn’t loosing money saving people. 

17 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

You guys have already suggested this 3-4 times... And all of them have been denied...

-Support

So that's a good enough reason to -support it? 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

19 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

You guys have already suggested this 3-4 times... And all of them have been denied...

-Support

1 time. Officially by me. 2nd official time by EMS High Command.

Debunked ~ Ghost adventures

36 minutes ago, Sassi said:

Not worth the additional lag. We don't need new entities. EMS can't even drive to begin with and now you expect them to look after stretchers? Yea not happening. It's been denied several times, give up.

People have reported no lag added when this was added to other servers. I just don't think you understand how much more RP this would add to the server and how less hectic and un legit the server would be if this was added. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

8 hours ago, Sassi said:

Not worth the additional lag. We don't need new entities. EMS can't even drive to begin with and now you expect them to look after stretchers? Yea not happening. It's been denied several times, give up.

Sassi the disrespect needs to stop towards my department. Ever since you acted immature and tried to take EMS into your hands and ask for my rank you have not been the same. Take your own words into advice....GIVE UP, MORE disrespect and mingery out of you and this issue is going to SMT. IT HAS TO STOP

Edited by Kade
  • Like 1

+Support

This mod adds many things. It's very useful for servers that love RP. In which I think Gaminglight likes RP so this should be no problem.

Things it adds/Ideas to bring up:

1. With the option of Medicine making/buying pre-made medicine there can be a Pharmacist role, and/or Doctors on standby to treat incoming patients.

2. Vehicular Collison - with this if you are going a certain speed you start to take an injury, such as broken bones and bleeding, loss of consciousness. With this there will be consequences to speeding, acting stupid, and no more endless 10-80s with 5-10+ high-speed collisions.

3. More Paramedic capabilities - With this it brings stretchers, CPR, advanced defibs, animations, and RP, which we do not have. It allows for Rapid Response to come back, faster response time then RR calls a 10-52(Ambulance).

5. Doctor(As stated above) - It allows doctors to receive incoming patients and more activity at the hospital. It comes with X-rays, medicine, and advanced healing such as Patient beds, blood bags, and RECOVERY.

AND BEFORE YOU SAY, WELL I DON'T want this much RP!!

6. Then don't, it will be optional to bypass these extreme measures of RP by spending a little bit of money via a Kiosk machine. (If treatment will take longer than normal waiting time). BUT WHO WOULD'T WANT TO RP.

Who wouldn't want this fun experience? AND IF YOU THINK THIS WILL CAUSE LAG LISTEN.

Everything uses the overused word "lag". It will still be the same amount of lag as any other thing in the server, it will be soooo minuscule you won't even notice.

1. The medicine spawning causes lag, the same thing as me buying 5 pieces of ammo at once...

2. The stretcher causes lag!!! How? It is just like me buying another 5 pieces of ammo at once.

Lag is an excuse for everything I see. Now I do get that the Fire mod does cause HARD lag, that one I can understand.

~Medical Chief Kade C1

Edited by Kade
  • Like 1

Kade brings up a valid point the excuse for not adding this is lag lag did i mention lag its just a bit tedious at this stage I want more rp so from me its a +support

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

8 hours ago, Sassi said:

yeah see we don't give up like you, sorry

• Like 1

Well said @Kade

2 hours ago, soulness said:

yeah see we don't give up like you, sorry

True, we need this for our dept. It is not optional for us. it is like Life and Death. This would make EMS and the Server better in so many ways.

• Like 1

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On 10/5/2018 at 6:39 PM, Jeffe said:

+Support

reasons above

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support/-support

It is not that I do not like the idea of this, what with more roleplay and all, it is just the fact that the server is suppose to be a "semi-serious" rp server, and adding this would lean it more to the "serious" side.

And I'm going to have to disagree with Kade about making this optional, as I feel the majority of the people will opt into skipping this part because this is more RP for the doctor then it really is for you.

An example I would like to use is a game in Byond called Space Station 13. I would play a game mode called  "Space Marines VS Aliens" which was also very RP heavy and would let you choose the job you wanted before the round started. I myself always choose doctor because I liked doing surgeries and such. But where I'm going with this is that I realized that the only RP the other person ever even gets out of this is "AHHHHH PAIN AHHH PAIN" and "Gee thanks Doc!". 

Again, I'm not against the RP of it as this would probably make me want to apply for EMS, but do not be surprised if a lot of people opt to skip the whole ER RP and all that.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ersem said:

But where I'm going with this is that I realized that the only RP the other person ever even gets out of this is "AHHHHH PAIN AHHH PAIN" and "Gee thanks Doc!". 

I would have to disagree with you on this because the RP is not only in the hospital. It's when your in shootouts and 10-80s. You will RP out every situation better because with this EVERY action will have it's conseququences.

But thanks for the feedback. It makes me try harder to make it fair for everyone.

Edited by Kade

+Support 
It would add a lot more rp to the server which i think that's a good thing. All the other stuff you can do would bring more people into EMS and its just sounds fun.

Really good idea soulness i think this would be a great addition to PoliceRP.

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

• Fame locked this topic