Bill's Staff Application

Daffy

Should I be Accepted as Staff ? :)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should i Be accepted in this amazing staff team ?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Bill Cipher

2. What is your steam name?: Bill Cipher

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:108517651

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  
    I was Staff on Lots of servers.

My Roles where
    Staff Manager , Super Admin , Senior Admin , Senior mod , Trial mod ,  Mod and some other

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   around 1-2 years

6. What date did you make your forums account? 17 March 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? normal user

8. How many warns do you have on the server? from the start 4 but from when i rejoined i got 0 , good boy :]

9. Have you donated? thinking about donating alot

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:  Yes i did.

12. Timezone: GMT +2 ( im very active 24/7 too:] )

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):  

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   
    I wish that i would be Chosen because there were A lot of times where staff wasn't on and there were those people who disrupt other peoples roleplaying experience ( otherwise called as Minges) I want to be chosen so that i can keep this server Safe away from those minges Thus Making people having the BEST roleplay experience they can have . There were times where some staff has been on for More than 3 hours on duty and i want to give them a break and take that spot so they can go and rest and do what they want , such as roleplaying and playing instead of having to go on duty . I Absolutely Love helping people , Its basically me . I would always be on Duty to make sure everything is ok , On duty 24-7 without even roleplaying , I am very Trustworthy , Reliable , Honest , Responsible , Helpful , Caring and others . I am really Creative and Love to see Lots of players on the server , and all of them are having the best time of their lives playing on this beautiful server i love . I love helping and i would Love to help this server out . Helping all of the staff and those people who come on the server to have the best times on GMOD roleplaying. I would make this Server the Greatest among others , I want this server to be literally #1 place on Roleplaying . I am Fair with everyone , i never Abuse my powers to my advantage . Staffing is basically me and its what I'm best at. I have been staff on many other communities, I was almost the most Active Staff on those communities . I can be Active a whole day and i will be. Im always online and there are multiple ways you can contact me. This server is the best and its been my number 1 to staff on this server and help people get the best role playing experience they can ever have . I hate Minges , those people who ruin everything such as roleplaying and making people hate roleplaying , i want to help with literally Everything i have so that this server is clean from minges and everyone has a nice time playing .
    I am very friendly and Love chatting , Good companion and I Love seeing people from a staff's eye that Everyone is having the best experience . I am very happy playing on this server. I help people emotionally and i always try to keep things calm and happy . I always try to cheer someone up if they are in a bad mood , as i said I'm really happy and love to help people , I met lots of people who where depressed and having bad days , i helped them in the way that made their day . I do anything i can to help people . I never leave anyone out and I think for everyone not for me only . I really Love this server with my heart and i hate watching minges ruining the roleplaying experience of other people
    -506 words

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  i try and speak with him and tell him whats gonna happen and what alternatives he/she has. Then Get Admin+ to minge for 10k seconds, but meanwhile minge them for 300 seconds to get them to stop.

16. About me : I was on this server before , Ages ago and left for some reason. I missed this amazing community and Came back . 
    I am a very funny guy , love making new friends . I always try to calm the situation down. I do not like Fighting because im friendly . If some one has a problem with me i will always try to correct it and see what it is so the fighting stops from his end. I Love staffing ive been doing it For a Long time and i love helping others out to enjoy a better experience. I Hate Minges and RDMers And that's Been on the server lately , Alot of it . I am very active so thats why i am applying for Staff.

Edited by Daffy
quick edit

THE EGG OF AN EGG THAT WAS INSIDE ANOTHER EGG OF ANOTHER EGG FROM ANOTHER EGG OF A EGG THAT WAS SITTING IN AN EGG OF ANOTHER EGG FROM ANOTHER EGG OF AN EGG FROM AN EGG 

THAT EVOLVED INTO AN EGG OF A EGG

-Support
Inactive On Forums And In Teamspeak (Your last post was over 1 year ago)
As a trial moderator you can not minge for 10,000 seconds only Admin+ can
Have not seen you on the server before

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, Daffy said:

As i said , i rejoined recently and im getting active again , Thus different Timezones , so u cant really -support for that , and say yes to my own poll ? yeah why not. No rule that says that. the minging thing ? i just followed the guidelines  zeeptin said.

also , copying and saying other people said ? Can't you be more original than that ?.
And as i said if you havent seen me on the server its either False because im active 24/7 from yesterday. Or different timezones. and the minge thing i followed zeeptin's guideline

Repling to own forum? Really? Also, I can -Support it, these things are meant for that, I am not going to just +Support it if you are inactive and unknown to me.

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

3 hours ago, Daffy said:

Yeah i am , Because i want to Go against what you said with valid Reasons. 
Timezone and etc. Plus "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge" look in zeeptin's guideline . and theres no rule that says i cant reply 

There is actually a rule saying that. You aren't going to be staff if you keep arguing with me, it will look very bad when SMT looks at this.

51 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Daffy said:

Go ahead and Quote the rule from Application requirements and etc ?

Replying to your own application will result in an instant denial. I recommend you stop

Also you have a public poll which is also against our guidelines to become staff

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

57 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

That bald Aussie Guy

4 minutes ago, [LOVE] Lord_0f_Woe said:

-Support

ARGUED ON OWN APP

-Support

• Inactive In-Game
  • Inactive on the Forums
  • Inactive in TeamSpeak
  • Argued/Replied to Own App. 
  • Question 15 is Wrong 
  • Not Mature

For me to be able to trust you as a staff member you need to improve your activity! You also argued and replied to your App. Good luck!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic