Jet's Trial Mod App

Jet

Should Jet Be Chosen For Staff  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jet Be Chosen For Staff

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: Depends on the job, anything government is Jet and anything criminal is Hazard

2. What is your steam name?: [KILO] T/5. J. Wilson [101stAB] (KILO is a clan between me and some friends and the 101st is my Arma 3 unit)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:71952180

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a HA, DOS (Director of Staff), and a General Manager at Revival Servers and I was a HA at Icefuse.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) So I came to the community on January 8th of last year but i left for a year and just came back 4 weeks ago.

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 18, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2 but I was new

9. Have you donated? Revert back to question 7!

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

12. ? You will be tested on it: Yes I have!

13. Timezone: EST (I am doing soccer so my time on the server will be limited as I have 2-3 games a week)

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I should be staff for several reasons.One reason is that I am experienced and I can tell you how. I worked my way from TMOD to Director of Staff at Revival Servers before they removed the position. I then went to another server of theirs and made my way back up to HA and GM before leaving due to reasons I shall not discuss. After Revival Servers I went to Icefuse where I made my way BACK up the Chain of Command and got HA before resigning shortly after due to school, JROTC, life, etc. I will say one of my downfalls is my activity but I will try my hardest to be on when I can but because I play soccer and I have games 2-3 days a week and practice the rest of that week, I am limited on my time on the server. Another reason I feel I should be chosen for this duty is cause I am well known, calm, and just a guy who knows the rules well! I thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you have a great day!   (195 words)

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would freeze them to avoid them from jumping off or trying to kill more people. I would then talk to them calmly trying to be respectful and ignore all the cursing but if he keeps doing it I will warn him for Staff disrespect, NITRP, and MassRDM and then I would call an admin+ after going through the proper COC so they can minge him for 1 hour!

Edited by Jet Hazard

-Support

Deleted old application.

This was my feedback for other app; 

Application can use work.

Q15 should go into more depth Ex: how long would you minge them for? would you notify a higher up? 

Never seen in game / TS (Possibly time zones)

Replied to own application

You seem like a good guy, but since you have only returned about 2 weeks ago, i say be as active as you can, and get familiar with the people in our community, and make friends with them as well. Other than that, I wish you best of luck.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

7 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Deleted old application.

Q15 should go into more depth Ex: how long would you minge them for? would you notify a higher up? 

You seem like a good guy, but since you have only returned about 2 weeks ago, i say be as active as you can, and get familiar with the people in our community, and make friends with them as well. Other than that, I wish you best of luck.

Should also not delete o different application and repost it because you have - supports, just keep it up.

10 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Deleted old application.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

19 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Deleted old application.

That bald Aussie Guy

4 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Deleted old application.

6 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Deleted old application.

Yeah i thought i had seen this application somewhere xD

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

10 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Deleted old application.

I was wondering where his application went

• Fame locked this topic