Laureline Rose - Player Report

KoreanBiscuit

Your In-game: Korean King

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:66388539

The player's name in-game: Laureline Rose

The player's steam name (If you know it): IDK Sorry

What did the player do: Hid inside of a No Collided Soda Machine, I know this because there were no other areas for her to hide in the warehouse and she did this earlier and bambob minged her for it and she went right back and did it again when Bambob left the server.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Either a Warning or an appropriate minge for her being on the server a good enough time for her to understand the rules clearly.
Edited by KoreanBiscuit
Editing my Name

Bambob Didnt minge me for that and I dont see where in the motd it says thats illegal. In real life you could hide in a vending machine. Im sorry if I ruined your roleplay, i am. But, I dont really see anything wrong with it. It isnt a secret Nocollided door either. I didnt mean to ruin your day if i did. Gaminglight is where all my policerp friends are and I dont play on any other Policerp servers. Anyways, Thanks to whoever reads this.

Edited by Laureline
Added Words

+support 

-evidence is clear

-its been a constant issue

-trying to loop rules 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

12 minutes ago, Laureline said:

Bambob Didnt minge me for that and I dont see where in the motd it says thats illegal. In real life you could hide in a vending machine. Im sorry if I ruined your roleplay, i am. But, I dont really see anything wrong with it. It isnt a secret Nocollided door either. I didnt mean to ruin your day if i did. Gaminglight is where all my policerp friends are and I dont play on any other Policerp servers. Anyways, Thanks to whoever reads this.

I'm not trying to start an argument and hopefully @Bambob01 can agree to this that he did minge you for One Second the first time that he saw you nocollide yourself into the Soda Machines so that he could get those props removed and you out of them

And also,

• Do not No Collide Props and use them as hidden doors etc

It does state Hidden Doors and ETC. and you were using it as a hidden little spot to hide and me and finch couldnt do anything to reach you seeing as you were hiding inside of a Solid prop which to my knowledge is 100% FailRP.

Edited by KoreanBiscuit

I dont want to argue either nor am i trying to but Bambob didnt minge me to get me out you can ask him yourself. Also I care so much about this server its were i met Closeman and we are still together and I think i want to marry him and I have some of my fondest memories with him there and with many other people as well. Almost all my online friends came from Gaminglight PoliceRp. Sorry if it sounds like im desperate but i am. 

Thanks Again,

Laureline Rose ❤️

Tbh, you admitted to it, you said yourself. Sooo +SUPPORT

1 hour ago, Laureline said:

Bambob Didnt minge me for that and I dont see where in the motd it says thats illegal. In real life you could hide in a vending machine. Im sorry if I ruined your roleplay, i am. But, I dont really see anything wrong with it. It isnt a secret Nocollided door either.

• Do not No Collide Props and use them as hidden doors etc

And the MOTD is in @KoreanBiscuit's favor... You hid in the machine and then re-collided it. And 

9 minutes ago, Laureline said:

Also I care so much about this server its were i met Closeman and we are still together and I think i want to marry him and I have some of my fondest memories with him there and with many other people as well. Almost all my online friends came from Gaminglight PoliceRp. Sorry if it sounds like im desperate but i am.

we are trying to figure out if you broke this rule (Which I think you did), I care about this server to, and so does a lot of people, rules still get broken by them, intentionally or not. You're not in risk of a ban/permaban or anything, just a simple warn or a minge at most. If you did it, I would recommend apologizing and admitting you did wrong. That is all I can say.

~Jason Tucker

Edited by Jason Tucker
grammar error

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Evidence is clear

it says in the MOTD “No Prop Abuse” and this is clearly prop abuse.

I believe a warning would be fine.

From my perspective, it is something that would not be allowed. They can’t get to you and that’s a problem. +Support 

3 hours ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

+support 

-evidence is clear

-its been a constant issue

-trying to loop rules 

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Evidence is clear

I agree with all of this. 

+Support

Unless it’s a specially engineered Soda Machine with stripped mechanics and extra room, how in God’s name would anyone ever “hide” in there? This theory is utterly ridiculous and simply not a viable way to fairly roleplay on the server. 

For some reason my quote button kept showing up blank on mobile. This message is in response to @Jet Hazard@Nimo@Cole B.

Edited by Wolfgangg

+Support

I dealt with the issue last night of Laureline was hiding in a corner and appeared to be in the wall. 

Bobby brought it to my attention and I told her this is not allowed and gave her a verbal warning for prop abuse.

It was in a way prop block because the fading door had no keypad.

I don't know why you would continue to do it when you know it was not allowed and I spoke to you about it.

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Evidence is clear

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP