Allow the FBI to have bank jurisdiction again

Injoker

Should FBI have bank jurisdiction again?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should FBI have bank jurisdiction?

• Yes
    • No

***Please read this before posting on it. Do not just -support because you are in a tac department***

What you want to see? -

FBI have jurisdiction over the Bank

Why should we add it? -

Adds more realism, and allows FBI be able to do something other than undercover.

What are the advantages of having this? -

In real life, banks are federally insured which makes the FBI have jurisdiction over the bank.

FBI used to have control over all bank raids in the past, and it worked out until valk made it a donator department. Valks reason for removing this perk was FBI inactivity, but that is no longer an issue.

Tactical Units will still be allowed to enter the bank during the raid, however the only thing that changes is the highest ranking FBI has scene command instead of the highest ranking tac unit. (This will obviously be within reason, we aren’t going to have a PA order a command member)

Who is it mainly for? -FBI

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Injoker
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

Have way too many problems with FBI alone

Tac teams will not listen to FBI agent, FBI aren't trained for this

Obviously we would train them how to conduct themselves. Also what problems does the fbi have currently? Nothing has been brought up to command

1 minute ago, Injoker said:

Obviously we would train them how to conduct themselves. Also what problems does the fbi have currently? Nothing has been brought up to command

Seen some FBI agents recently disobeying orders, going into the bank when told not to, plus we don't need 4 tac teams, and 2 pres protector's

Plus, SRT is the most elite tac unit, we're not going to have an FBI prob agent take command, plus our weapons are more powerful and we have breaching tools such as smoke, flash, and fubar

FBI are cool and I really like the department but in gaminglight your RP purpose is to investigate things etc, you can investigate bank raids also but at NO point should you be allowed to take the Job of SRT, SWAT, CERT and CAT. They are trained for that and have the armor for it. Look at the FBI character, some overweight guy, it's obvious that he's not built for that. SRT / CERT/ SWAT / CAT Have tons and tons of armor, have all the equipment needed, the training and the discipline needed for that.

Since FBI is a pay to play rank I also don't think it's a good idea to give new PA's any kind of say over the bank, to be brutally honest, half of them don't even know what tazer rushing is.

*Also, I think an OFC has more of a reasoning to be at bank than FBI. an OFC's (or any other PD) job is to do crowd control and control traffic. FBI's job should only to be investigate afterwards, if shots are fired then you may respond (but still not move in till told otherwise of course)*

Hope you understand my views, wasn't trying to come off as mean but I have many strong opinions on this situation.

Edited by [GL] Tom

5 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

FBI are cool and I really like the department but in gaminglight your RP purpose is to investigate things etc, you can investigate bank raids also but at NO point should you be allowed to take the Job of SRT, SWAT, CERT and CAT. They are trained for that and have the armor for it. Look at the FBI character, some overweight guy, it's obvious that he's not built for that. SRT / CERT/ SWAT / CAT Have tons and tons of armor, have all the equipment needed, the training and the discipline needed for that.

Since FBI is a pay to play rank I also don't think it's a good idea to give new PA's any kind of say over the bank, to be brutally honest, half of them don't even know what tazer rushing is.

*Also, I think an OFC has more of a reasoning to be at bank than FBI. an OFC's (or any other PD) job is to do crowd control and control traffic. FBI's job should only to be investigate afterwards, if shots are fired then you may respond (but still not move in till told otherwise of course)*

Hope you understand my views, wasn't trying to come off as mean but I have many strong opinions on this situation.

2 hours ago, Fame said:

+Support +Support +Supoort

#MakeFBIATacUnit

#GiveFBI200Armor and LMG’s

This thoooooooo????

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

40 minutes ago, My Pet named Steve said:

CAT isn't even a tactical unit 

C.A.T. is an assistant tactical unit.

When there is no president we may act as a tactical unit.

If you need to take this further you are more than welcome to contact me at a different time.

- CAT CoCMDR Tom CO1

5 hours ago, My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

Have way too many problems with FBI alone

Tac teams will not listen to FBI agent, FBI aren't trained for this

Back when I was FBI trained my units on how to breach because little known fact, if it falls within our jurisdiction we aren’t required to call tac units, we just do to assist. This is where an agent who is undercover is compromised or whatever. So yes there are many FBI agents who I trained to be like a tac unit in certain situations. 

7 hours ago, Fame said:

+Support +Support +Supoort

#MakeFBIATacUnit

#GiveFBI200Armor and LMG’s

definatly #seriousrp not in gods name is this gonna happen

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Fame locked this topic