Fupa

New rule

7 posts in this topic

What you want to see? - i want so if you choose a playermodel only you can use it. And people you choose can use it as well

Why should we add it? - Because it will prevent confusion from other players and will positively affect RP.

What are the advantages of having this? -unique players, Prevent's altercations with other people using the same playermodel

Who is it mainly for? -VIP's

Links to any content - N/A

-Support
This will cause arguments between players, For example say i want to use the coconut model. Out of everyone on the server i was the first to equip this model, I know korean likes that model too and people who have played the game might want to play with the model. In my opinion there should be no addition of this rule, It will cause chaos which we do not need at this time.

3 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support
This will cause arguments between players, For example say i want to use the coconut model. Out of everyone on the server i was the first to equip this model, I know korean likes that model too and people who have played the game might want to play with the model. In my opinion there should be no addition of this rule, It will cause chaos which we do not need at this time.

Agreed, wouldn't be able to tell who used it first.

1 hour ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

On 10/4/2018 at 5:04 AM, Danny Muller said:

-Support

If you made a custom class, than we would not let anyone but those on your class use that model. That’s the only acception