Bad SNR Mod

Information

Your In-game: Mia gaskin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96601512

The admin's name in-game:
 Roleplaygod
The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Roleplaygod. I think

What warning did you receive: Roleplaygod Failure to follow Staff Orders. Appeal @ GamingLight.com

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): The video got corrupt. sorry...... 

Why do you think this warn was false: I was doing a RP that at first was 15 year old girl then he said change it and I changed it to 20 year old girl and that is a young adult. The reason why he said don't be a 15 year old girl "we might get in to illegal issues" like BRUH

Any extra information: He was never a good Mod first time I met him he said get rid of my warn bind "GET BACK OR GET SLAPPED warn 1/2/3" He said I cant have it I got bambob to yell at him.
Edited by Information
adding shite

-Support

This is kind of rude the way you are talking regarding Roleplaygod, you are kind of staff Dissing him in numerous ways.

For Example naming the Title "Bad Snr Mod" , then saying he was never a good mod

Maybe reword your report and provide some ACTUAL proof then I will change my mind until then I stay -Supporting this.

Also, I hope this gets denied and you receive another warning for the reason being Staff diss.

Edited by KoreanBiscuit

4 minutes ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

-Support

This is kind of rude the way you are talking regarding Roleplaygod, you are kind of staff Dissing him in numerous ways.

For Example naming the Title "Bad Snr Mod" , then saying he was never a good mod

Maybe reword your report and provide some ACTUAL proof then I will change my mind until then I stay -Supporting this.

Also, I hope this gets denied and you receive another warning for the reason being Staff diss.

I wasn't staff dising this time

and that's kinda rude Korean

45 minutes ago, Information said:

-Support

6 hours ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

-Support

6 hours ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

-Support

Yeah dude cmon you seem really new but this is just common sense don’t make a staff report and DISS THE STAFF MEMBER IN THE TITLE. Like I understand you might think it’s dumb ir disagree with what he said, but dont make a staff report on that. Use some common sense  and have some respect. Over the numerous encounters with RPGod, he has been a very respectful and hardworking SNR Mod. Plus theres no evidence so can’t help you there. -Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Him and his friend were both roleplaying as prostitutes inside ghetto apartments. His friend was mic spaming and making sexual sounds loudly over the mic. I did not mind it as it was in "rp" later his friend was getting arrested and while not following police orders he was making sexual sounds over the mic. I pull him to a sit and tell him that doing that is FailRP as no one would be having an orgasm. I then noticed his friend's job name title was "15 year old girl" I politely ask for him to change the job title and after some fighting back he finally did. 

When the sit was about over @Information made a call asking to be brought to the sit. I teleport to him and notice his job name was also "15 year old girl" I bring him to a sit and politely ask for him to change it over and over, he then after arguing with me changed it to "16 year old girl" I asl for him to make it over 21 but he refused and started to argue even more.

At this point I am started to get agitated as I was the only staff on duty and there was other calls I needed to take but I was stuck here dealing with him.

I continue to tell him to change it when he after even more arguing changed it to "29 year old girl" I asked politely again to change it to 21 or over but he refused. 

I then stated to him that thus was his final warning to change it and he continued to argue and say "no" 

I then just about had it so I gave him a warning and a 1,000 second minge. 

Video of all of this will be uploaded soon I am currently not home. 

Both of them were roleplaying as underage girls having obnoxiously loud sex. I do not think this is appropriate in any way and asked for him to change it. 

I feel as a warning and a minge was me being nice to the way you acted in the situation @Information

Video will be uploaded at around 3pm EST when I get home. 

Also about your key bind. @Fame agreed that you must state what your intentions are. If you say get back or get slapped you must slap them not kill them. 

Sorry I was doing my job as a Mod. 

@Roleplaygod don.t tag smt 

other then that   - support 

guys i can understand that you want to have fun and roleplay but you need to realise  that you cant not roleplay as underage Girls that is not cool at all 

if you did listen to him and you acc did change it after Roleplay told you then you did not do anything wrong ( not a warn or a minge in my oppinion)

Other then that if you have any questions what staff can do and cant feel free to Contact me in game or on the forums @Information

and i would be glad to help you ;D 

and   if you need any help roleplay whit players when you are ingame and staffing feel free to Contact me at anytime ?

Edited by [GL] Smiley222
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

and   if you need any help roleplay whit players when you are ingame and staffing feel free to Contact me at anytime ?

Thank you Jeff. All tho I didn't need help on the situation. He was not complying and I gave him multiple warnings that he failed to listen to and so I gave a punishment. 

9 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

Thank you Jeff. All tho I didn't need help on the situation. He was not complying and I gave him multiple warnings that he failed to listen to and so I gave a punishment. 

? ye just cuz i can help you when someone wants to make a report on you i can resolve this ingame 

or try to  so it will be easer on you and the player but overall you are doing great ;D

• Thanks 1

-Support

There's many in-accurate points, contraindications, in-valid statements and numerous obsence statements which I will be highlighting and talking about in this post.

• Making a post titled 'Bad SNR Mod' is classed as slander which if you feel that passionate about you'd make a staff report because there is a huge differene in wanting to get your warn removed because you feel like it was false or you think he didn't conduct the situation of where the warn was taken place correctly compared to making slanderous remarks about his was of staffing. If you feel like he is not fit for the position you should make a staff report.
  • In this situation, like most your stories have colided, when this happens you then move forward into looking at the person appealing the warn's proof but you don't have any proof, it may of got corrupted but that is your problem (not saying that in a mean way) but if your proof becomes un-usable then that is your issue.
  • Basically the only way to win the appeal is to do the following: You (the person appealing) and the staff member (the person who issued the warning) come to a mutual understanding that the staff member was in the wrong and the warn should be removed, In-correct steam-id or Person appealing has shown evidence deem'd sufficient by SMT.

The things I just listed are just a short amount of things I gathered in-correct in you appeal. Keep in mind: when appealing you must show sufficient evidence or in much more odd cases the staff member agrees that they where in the wrong and should not of issued a warning.

12 hours ago, Information said:

its true tho XD

You know that staff disrespect is not going to help you in this report, Re work this all and provide some proof

2 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

-Support

There's many in-accurate points, contraindications, in-valid statements and numerous obsence statements which I will be highlighting and talking about in this post.

• Making a post titled 'Bad SNR Mod' is classed as slander which if you feel that passionate about you'd make a staff report because there is a huge differene in wanting to get your warn removed because you feel like it was false or you think he didn't conduct the situation of where the warn was taken place correctly compared to making slanderous remarks about his was of staffing. If you feel like he is not fit for the position you should make a staff report.
  • In this situation, like most your stories have colided, when this happens you then move forward into looking at the person appealing the warn's proof but you don't have any proof, it may of got corrupted but that is your problem (not saying that in a mean way) but if your proof becomes un-usable then that is your issue.
  • Basically the only way to win the appeal is to do the following: You (the person appealing) and the staff member (the person who issued the warning) come to a mutual understanding that the staff member was in the wrong and the warn should be removed, In-correct steam-id or Person appealing has shown evidence deem'd sufficient by SMT.

The things I just listed are just a short amount of things I gathered in-correct in you appeal. Keep in mind: when appealing you must show sufficient evidence or in much more odd cases the staff member agrees that they where in the wrong and should not of issued a warning.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-support

-you argued with staff

-you're kinda dissing staff in this post

-you were rude to the staff member

-no evidence

honestly you should get a warn or a warning point on the forums for the diss you're showing in this report.

Edited by GuyScience
adding another thingy to my reasons

15 hours ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

-Support

I agree with Korean.

2 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

-Support

• Thanks 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

• Fame locked this topic