This poll is closed to new votes

Steam Name:  Aaron Hotcher

Ingame Name: Aaron Hotcher

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220764164

Have you donated to the server? Yes

Staff Restriction Length: Perment

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Fame

Reason for Staff Restriction: Threatening Staff on Another Community

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):

I think We Should Start From the start so you Know the Full story before +/- Supporting it, So It started  1 and a half Months Ago Me and WE call call him X as he does not want to be named Went to Shark's and Nade's Server DSGaming, Me and X did a few jobs for them  i spoke to X because he told me they were talking about me behind my back and how i wasent able to do one job and stick to it so i went to the EMT (Shark) and his Fellow SMT (Nade and the others) So i told them About my  lack of concentration linked to ADHD And i then explained to them why i was allays sounding down and why i was allways not happy I explained to them that i had depression, i thought they would be a bit more understanding after i went to speak to them but when i left that Office X remained in the office with SMT And EMT When X left the office he told me that they were mocking my illnesses and mocking me so i went in there office again spoke to them again And this time i went "AFK" to see if they mocked me X was there 2 They  Mocked it behind my back what they said Hurt me  this went on for about 3 days On the 4th day i had a mental breakdown i couldn't cope with it anymore so i send messages to shark Messages like "i have all your staffs ip's" This was when i was mid breakdown I diddent know what i was saying i diddent know what i was doing i do regret what i said but beeing mocked behind my back about things that effect me day to day Hurt me Made me Hurt me because it just added to everything going on in life

Thats Why i said what i said thats why i got staff restricted for the things i said please Read it all as it explains it all I diddent mean to say what i say but when im in that stage i dont have controll of myself i say what i think is right and i cant tell what im saying until ive been calmed down untill its all ended

I did report the players to SMT and they are since blacklisted SMT/EMT diddent help the first time because it diddent happen on GL when it did happen on GL Me and X went to speak To SMT and they delt with it and i cannot thank them enough.

All i ask is for it to be shortend

+Support

• Shark has attacked me in the past (This was reported to SMT)
  • Shark was blacklisted from the community for player fishing i believe
  • If shark said this then it is understandable why you lashed out
  • As long as you understand what you did wrong then in my opinion you deserve a second chance

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

10 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

+Support

• As long as you understand what you did wrong then in my opinion you deserve a second chance

1 hour ago, Danny Muller said:

+Support

1 hour ago, Danny Muller said:

+Support

Yall are we talking about Shark3560 or whatever his name was? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 minute ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

Yall are we talking about Shark3560 or whatever his name was? 

I think something like that

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Based on what I know

-support

You did far more than claim you had their ip’s.

But I digress I personally don’t want to support anything without proof.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

12 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

I think something like that

Ight thats sad bc I was friends with him and all of a sudden he didnt play anymore and I was so confused ? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

+Support

1 hour ago, -Unknown- said:

Although the reasons behind this staff redrtiction may be slightly false, your past actions and behaviour kind of doesn't appeal as traits for a good staff member, aswel as current behaviour

3 hours ago, th3 said:

Based on what I know

-support

-Support 

These actions are highly immature and disrespectful, i believe the restriction is valid and should stick.

+support Hey bryce you might wanna calm down if he's depressed then i can understand where the anger comes from. If someone is depressed then they don't really wanna do anything and they have a pretty short fuse when it comes to annoyance. I honestly think it should be shortened because of that reason alone. No one here knows why he's depressed he could have something going on that he doesn't let anyone know its going on. I think he should get a reduction.

8 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

+Support

9 hours ago, th3 said:

Based on what I know

-support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Support
I agree, Aaron's attitude at times has been horrific but over the past few weeks I have really felt like he has been working on it, I work very closely with him and I feel like I know him pretty well and I have noticed that he has grew up a lot, much more mature and has been taught many strong values. I think he should be un-staff restricted, given a chance and watched closely, whatever the outcome in the future is and / or he is involved in anyother bad situations then fully staff restrict him... no appeal but for now I feel like he should just be given another chance + I don't think the fundemental reason of this con-current staff restriction is 100% valid.

On 10/1/2018 at 2:06 PM, Rhenic said:

+/- support

I understand why you did it, but the best option would’ve been to go to SMT about the mocking.

On 10/1/2018 at 5:10 PM, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

-i was the support staff that day i think it was 100% ledgit staff restriction that you got

3 minutes ago, Autistic Pancake said:

@? BrycE ? 

Don't be so harsh next time say stuff like you stepped out of line acted out of order or something like that. Don't come in here acting like you were all broad and stuff when he's asking for something from the community. He probably deserves the lowered restriction anyways.

You need to relax my dude

6 hours ago, Autistic Pancake said:

@? BrycE ? 

Don't be so harsh next time say stuff like you stepped out of line acted out of order or something like that. Don't come in here acting like you were all broad and stuff when he's asking for something from the community. He probably deserves the lowered restriction anyways.

Dont argue here or on any kind of post. If you wish to continue please take it to DM's

Edited by Toaster Strudel

• Fame locked this topic