Autistic Pancake's Ban Appeal

Autistic Pancake

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name:  Autistic Pancake

Ingame Name: OFC Montgomery

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171885204

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Deputy Chief Snar 1K-44

Reason for Ban: None

Dispute: I have no warns and I don't understand why I would get a permaban without a reason. I think should be unbanned because there is no reason of why I was permabanned but also because I never cause trouble on servers. Deputy Chief Snar 1K-44 doesn't even know what he banned me for.

Edited by Autistic Pancake

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

You have no warns and an Permaban with no reason? Would like to hear from Snar if he remembers...

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

Also, If i didn't care about the server why would I be trying to get back on i've tried to unban requests and have been on teamspeak for hours trying to dig up information on why i've been banned so i could possibly get unbanned.

4 minutes ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

+Support

He Was Warned For Staff Diss & Server Diss As well as this was from a while ago and no reason was issued for ban I feel he really wants to play on the server again and was sincere when I was talking with him on Teamspeak I say give him one more chance!

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

Already denied.

the only reason is was denied was because he had no dispute. It wasnt the ban being true

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Maybe snar would remember if you appealed it sooner? this ban is about 8 months old and you're just appealing it? you're missing something.

I would've appealed sooner but i got bored of gmod and played rainbow six siege for a few months then just started back up with gmod and then got back into policerp then I realized i was banned from the policerp server.