Minge Hunter Walrus- False Warn Report

John Kill

Your In-game: John Kill

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185187771

The admin's name in-game: Minge Hunter Walrus

The admin's steam name (If you know it): n/a

What warning did you receive: running into bank to assist someone in another family/Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): B7B677044B5FF8DA584BF0099CDD3C58A9422F05

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this is false b/c i swich over to vip thief bc i didnt want to be a truck driver anymore than my friend bob kill (he is making another report about this too) was like lets assist the bank robbery and i was like "what" and he was never telling me anything so when we get there he said to SRT Steve (who was getting really mad before and after the sit and durring the sit) " we are assisting the bank robbery"  and he said no its fail rp and i went to talk to him that you can get arrested for it and my friend sharts shooting at him so i have all the right to shoot steve bc we were both in the same family. So after that my friend goes into the bank with the srt behind him still shooting so im shooting the SRT and he was getting so mad over it so after HE KILLED ME and lost my gun i was brought by an admin and steve wouldnt even let me talk bc he was so mad so after 5 mins without me talking i get warned for it but my friend gets warn for "Failrp/ARDM" and im to myself no one heard this why the hell am i getting a big warn for something my friend did plus i never even enter the vault. also the srt wouldnt let anyone talk he was like "there no buts" "theres no exsplaning" its like he was taking over the sit plus evertime i talk he would come back yelling at me when im trying to tell the admin what happen.

Any extra information: my friend will be reporting the same person and saying he wants him demoted but i think foe me i should have the warn removed and him to be talken to he does a vary great job with him job. also steve he should be talken to bc he gets so mad over the littlest things even in pd were we dont even see each other.

2 minutes ago, tcoops said:

- Support

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Uhm, maybe rewrite to make it make sense?

so pretty much bob wanted us to to help rob the bank and i wanted to know why he never told me why and the srt got mad about it its pretty much what i saw on my side

2 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

so pretty much bob wanted us to to help rob the bank and i wanted to know why he never told me why and the srt got mad about it its pretty much what i saw on my side

I still don't understand. Not sure if it's the way you're wording it but like Joe Mama said:

1 minute ago, Joe Mama said:

-Support

- Running into Bank after it has started is FailRP

Edited by tcoops

16 minutes ago, tcoops said:

- Support

Uhm, maybe rewrite it to make it make sense?

i couldn’t understand what you were trying to say as well?

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

So here's what happened, your friend Bob kill shot the SRT outside the bank saying that you guys were assisting. Then John Kill started shooting the SRT after Bob Kill shot. Then they both proceeded to run into the bank vault to assist another family that was raiding the bank.

Edited by WalrusFace

32 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

-Support

- Running into Bank after it has started is FailRP

25 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

It is FailRP to join a bank robbery if you are not already in the vault when it starts. You cannot run in after the bank robbery starts.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, tcoops said:

- Support

Uhm, maybe rewrite it to make it make sense?

I was responding to the bank because there was a robbery in it. PD were dealing with another situation at red warehouse. I went to the bank, and was ready to enter, when Bob Kill said he was going to help me in the stopping the robbery. I said no, of course. He then proceeded to type /advert assist, in which trying to assist the already started bank robbery, which was being done by another person, not in the same gang. The robber was not even in a gang. He shot me once, and I returned fire. I killed him, but not before John assisted in shooting me and running into the bank and into the vault. There were people in the vault that assisted the robber not in the same gang. I died, but John assisted bob kill in FailRPing. We had a large admin sit, and Bob and John were warned for this. He said "If my friend shoots you, and you fire back, I am going to help him". By this, he meant he was helping his friend FailRP and telling me that I shouldn't of shot him, and just sat there and died. This is my side of the story. I hope this makes ALOT more sense. 

40 minutes ago, My Pet named Steve said:

I was responding to the bank because there was a robbery in it. PD were dealing with another situation at red warehouse. I went to the bank, and was ready to enter, when Bob Kill said he was going to help me in the stopping the robbery. I said no, of course. He then proceeded to type /advert assist, in which trying to assist the already started bank robbery, which was being done by another person, not in the same gang. The robber was not even in a gang. He shot me once, and I returned fire. I killed him, but not before John assisted in shooting me and running into the bank and into the vault. There were people in the vault that assisted the robber not in the same gang. I died, but John assisted bob kill in FailRPing. We had a large admin sit, and Bob and John were warned for this. He said "If my friend shoots you, and you fire back, I am going to help him". By this, he meant he was helping his friend FailRP and telling me that I shouldn't of shot him, and just sat there and died. This is my side of the story. I hope this makes ALOT more sense. 

I never went in the vault