False warn

Jimmy James

Your In-game: Jake James

Your SteamID:76561198132912062

The admin's name in-game: walrus 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): dont know 

What warning did you receive: fail rp / staff diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): (in files)

Why do you think this warn was false: 

Starting from the beginning I had a swat member (maddog I believe) arrest me and my housemate for a reason that was not warranted but we got put into a car by an admin anyway. Turned out my housemate had an illegal firearm so we both were going to jail so I agreed we both could go to jail but I wasn’t serving a full sentence just for association and swat member didn’t say anything. So, we finally get to the pd I walk into the pd willingly and the swat member locks me and my housemate in a side room in the pd and unhandcuffs me, and here I quote the swat member exactly “turn around pull out your weapon and shoot it”. Now I feel it would be important to know that at the time I was a VIP thief so I automatically spawn with a USP-S so I have never had any issue with any police officers before with carrying it and have always been under the impression it was legal because I have been searched and I believe it was a moderator that told me the weapon was okay as long as its not open carried. But to the point the swat member then says I have an illegal weapon on me and says I’m being arrested for it and I will have to serve 7 years in jail for having a silenced illegal weapon. So, I begin to argue with said swat member telling him the above argument and that it is my spawn weapon and even with the suppressor it is legal if it’s not out, so I will not serve that outrageous time for a time. That is when the moderator come and the swat member tells the mod that I am blatantly refusing to go jail and fail rping so I tell the mod that the swat member is putting me in for a ridiculous charge and I will admit to using a few choice words but this was after a 20 minute fiasco so I was frustrated as anybody would be. I understand that I did probably say some profanities to the mod and I apologize for that but I was upset with him for not trying to listen to my story at all and instantly gave me a warn. I have 3 days of game time on policerp and have yet to get a warn until now and I feel like this one was unjust if you need any more info I will follow this post closely thank you for you time.

Devin AKA jake james IGN

Any extra information: i think i covered it all above if you need anything else i will happily answer it though 

warn.jpg

This warn was completely just. You failrped by not listening to the swat who was telling you to move into the jail area and you didn't listen to me either. After that, you said a couple of words to disrespect me, which I don't tolerate, and you never said that you were being false arrested until after you were arrested and in the cell.

5 minutes ago, WalrusFace said:

you never said that you were being false arrested until after you were arrested and in the cell.

I was never given any chance there was a whole 20 seconds from the time you came to the time you phased me into a cell you never even gave me a chance to talk until i called you back after i was in my cell. and your right i was mad because you never gave me the time of day to explain what was going on you didn't care enough all you cared about was there was a high ranking swat member there and assumed what he said was right. 

Edited by yoshihino

3 hours ago, yoshihino said:

I was never given any chance there was a whole 20 seconds from the time you came to the time you phased me into a cell you never even gave me a chance to talk until i called you back after i was in my cell. and your right i was mad because you never gave me the time of day to explain what was going on you didn't care enough all you cared about was there was a high ranking swat member there and assumed what he said was right. 

Maddog does sometimes mismanipulate things, but that's not reason for you, considering the USP-S is still considered illegal, and you can be arrested for it. If you refuse to cooperate, then you deserve the warn. -Support

9 minutes ago, My Pet named Steve said:

Maddog does sometimes mismanipulate things, but that's not reason for you, considering the USP-S is still considered illegal, and you can be arrested for it. If you refuse to cooperate, then you deserve the warn. -Support

i was 100% willing to do the time i have never had an issue the last 72 hours i have put into this server, showing the jpeg above, but i wanted to discuss it with the mod. who came into the situation with no intention in trying to solve the issue only to side with one party. and i talked to yet another mod today who also said the usp is legal but that charge is irreverent in this warn to a point and i feel like this mod warned this mod before i even had a chance to defend my case. 

3 hours ago, yoshihino said:

i was 100% willing to do the time i have never had an issue the last 72 hours i have put into this server, showing the jpeg above, but i wanted to discuss it with the mod. who came into the situation with no intention in trying to solve the issue only to side with one party. and i talked to yet another mod today who also said the usp is legal but that charge is irreverent in this warn to a point and i feel like this mod warned this mod before i even had a chance to defend my case. 

The USP isn't really legal, in RP. We try to RP the best we can, it's not my decision...

- Support

No sufficient evidence. Just a he said she said at this point. If what Walrus is saying is true, which it probably is, you were warned because you refused to go into the jail and then said some things to him which obviously upset to which you got warned for it. Honestly I think you should keep this warn due to reasons above. The most important thing is that you learn from your mistakes and not do them again in the future. 

logan2.png

I do agree I wasn't recording the situation so I cant provide evidence of the exact situation but I explained in detail but didn't refuse to go to jail I was in I was arguing the jail time when the swat member told the staff that I was fail Rping  but I know I don't want to waste time on a server where a mod doesn't care to listen to both sides of the story. I'd say all I can learn from this whole situation is let the corrupt government officials be corrupt because it doesn't matter to report it and even though I donated my hard earned money for vip+ I will be punished for the weapon I spawn with. 

Edited by yoshihino

9 hours ago, yoshihino said:

If you were being false arrested by swat you should have called a staff, but the swat called staff for you failrping

• Fame locked this topic