1 Warning that was BS

DDG  Morty

Your In-game: SRT PVT Anonymous 1M56

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96601512

The admin's name in-game: Joe mama on Duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it): i think [GL] Joe Mama idk 

What warning did you receive: Fail rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I had a whitness with me is was SRT SGT Blitzton 1E67

Why do you think this warn was false: There was a BAnk raid and PD went doing their jobs the person was in SRT base se we killed him and he called RDM

Any extra information: none....
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, DDG Morty said:

Your In-game: SRT PVT Anonymous 1M56

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96601512

The admin's name in-game: Joe mama on Duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it): i think [GL] Joe Mama idk 

What warning did you receive: Fail rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I had a whitness with me is was SRT SGT Blitzton 1E67

Why do you think this warn was false: There was a BAnk raid and PD went doing their jobs the person was in SRT base se we killed him and he called RDM

Any extra information: none....

this is false you can be killed if your not SRT SWAT OR BSI if you in there with out perm you can be killed but he should have been warned

For everyone, this is what he meant.

1 hour ago, DDG Morty said:

There was a BAnk raid and PD went doing their jobs the person was in SRT base se we killed him and he called RDM

There was a Bank Raid and PD went in. There was another person inside SRT Base so he then went ahead and killed him for being inside the base. That person then called staff claiming RDM. (He was SRT at the moment he killed the person for being inside. I got this from his name)

@DDG Morty Please review your post before making them as it took me at least 5 tries to try to figure out what you meant and as it is I am still unsure.

I would like to hear @Joe Mama 's side of the story. For all, I know you could just be saying this happened at SRT base when it happened somewhere else. Also, what does the Bank raid have anything to do with this?

As of right now due to lack of grammar, effort and evidence, I will have to -Support this until further evidence is shown.

8 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

For everyone, this is what he meant.

There was a Bank Raid and PD went in. There was another person inside SRT Base so he then went ahead and killed him for being inside the base. That person then called staff claiming RDM. (He was SRT at the moment he killed the person for being inside. I got this from his name)

@DDG Morty Please review your post before making them as it took me at least 5 tries to try to figure out what you meant and as it is I am still unsure.

I would like to hear @Joe Mama 's side of the story. For all, I know you could just be saying this happened at SRT base when it happened somewhere else. Also, what does the Bank raid have anything to do with this?

As of right now due to lack of grammar, effort and evidence, I will have to -Support this until further evidence is shown.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

We don’t even take witnesses in sits and we definitely won’t take them in a warn appeal. When I see valid evidence I might change my answer.

Edited by Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

-Support

- Okay, so this one guy said he spawned in there base (Probably meant Underground and went up the elevator.) So SRT Blitzon tazes the man and proceeds to put him in cuffs. Then, the bank raid starts so Anonymous decides to instead of bringing out of the base and then uncuffing him, that he would just execute him with a chainsaw will cuffed.

- Honestly, this whole thing would have just been a verbal if he didn't have a LOT of warns

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

- Support

No valid proof was given. Also the guy said that he spawned in the base to which you proceeded to taze and handcuff him. And instead of letting him being he said he spawned tjeee and you then killed him while he was in handcuffs. 

logan2.png

• Fame locked this topic