Staff Report

Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

25 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

No evidence included.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

@Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com  aka Semi James. Thank you for taking you for taking the time and effort and expressing as to how you feel about my actions as a staff member. You have said your side of the story now please allow me to say mine.

Earlier this afternoon I found a bit of time to come on and do some staff on duty when I get a call for a false raid. I take the call and go to it to find Mr. James yelling and saying that the "raid" was false. I then ask what was going on and all 3 of them started to talk at once, I then decided to just tell them to be quiet for a minute and let them talk one by one. As the SRT member is talking Mr. James keeps cutting in and talking over him making me have to !gag him. I do so and let the SRT member talk. After the SRT member was done I get the FBI's side of the story and then I get Mr. Jame's side of the story. Once all sides were given I made my judgement and decided that the raid was not false therefore the arrest is valid and RP must go on. Mr. James not happy with my decision making calls for a higher up. I was the highest member on duty at the time as you can see on the video and I tell him so but he still wants someone else. After calling for a higher up Mr.  @Armysecret comes in and Mr. James very rudely tells him that he asked for someone higher than him. I then bring him to a roof without having to do so and ask for another staff member higher than me to come on and talk to him. As none came I went to @Rhenic and asked for his assistance. Rhenic comes and again while I try to explain Mr. James cuts me off and does not let me talk. After giving him a second to relax I explain everything to Rhenic and he agrees that the raid is not false. Rhenic then goes to continue RP. I then at that point return both the FBI Agent and Mr. James back to RP. After doing so Mr. James does not want to comply with the FBI member and keeps on wanting a higher up. I tell him to comply with the FBI member but he does not listen. At that point, I had it with the mingery so I decided to warn him for Failure to comply with both PD and Staff. I then TP them to the jail and let the FBI member put him in. I also used my powers to get him in the cell. 

After I was done he claimed that he would make a report on me on the forums. A few minutes later after posting the report he then sends me a PM in the game saying "good luck ? "

https://gyazo.com/a2baf04194f028aed933da76eb244322

In contrast to this report, I would like to point out that Mr. James is breaking one of our rules by advertising a website in his Forum name.

• Like 1

• Fame locked this topic