Undercover rules

October

Well I’m mean and I loved striking people, so I read the strikes a lot. I’ve seen quite a few badge abuse and violating undercover rules. Here are the basics of being undercover:

1) you can’t shoot people, or start robberies (you can only assist, so in a shootout shoot the walls)

2) refer to rule #1

3) you get to spawn in weed plants or whatever but cannot collect them. Make sure not to.

4) you can’t go inside gov only areas just cuz you’re UC. I will personally shoot you  

5) if you’re being arrested for something you did do, or being pulled over, don’t just pull out your badge and say you can’t arrest me. That is badge abuse. 

6) don’t get on my bad side cuz I’ve been doing stupid UC stuff for awhile now, in fact, most of the things I’ve done I should’ve been stricken for. Don’t be stupid (this isn’t a confession tho). 

7) don’t disrespect people it’s rude

7.5) love ya

~October

Oh and remember to never let a crim search you or they’ll find your badge.

Oh and the strikes thing is real, I wrote 6 strikes in 3 days

by closing this you agree to these rules

Edited by October
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, October said:

Well I’m mean and I loved striking people, so I read the strikes a lot. I’ve seen quite a few badge abuse and violating undercover rules. Here are the basics of being undercover:

1) you can’t shoot people, or start robberies (you can only assist, so in a shootout shoot the walls)

2) refer to rule #1

3) you get to spawn in weed plants or whatever but cannot collect them. Make sure not to.

4) you can’t go inside gov only areas just cuz you’re UC. I will personally shoot you  

5) if you’re being arrested for something you did do, or being pulled over, don’t just pull out your badge and say you can’t arrest me. That is badge abuse. 

6) don’t get on my bad side cuz I’ve been doing stupid UC stuff for awhile now, in fact, most of the things I’ve done I should’ve been stricken for. Don’t be stupid (this isn’t a confession tho). 

7) love ya

~October

Oh and remember to never let a crim search you or they’ll find your badge.

Oh and the strikes thing is real, I wrote 6 strikes in 3 days

you cant strike people 

6 hours ago, [LOVE] Lord_0f_Woe said:

another thing ive seen and October has covered it is some UC's street racing or driving erratically then saying im FBI showing FBI badges and stuff

Only allowed if it’s a sting for street racing (shouldn’t really be a thing to begin with since street racing isn’t a fed thing)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.