Chad False Warn appel

Jake Croft

Your In-game:Jake Croft

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:107335689

The admin's name in-game:Chad

The admin's steam name (If you know it):n/a

What warning did you receive:Failrp Body block

Why do you think this warn was false: I was Siting in the elevator I was were bambob could not get in the elevator then I closed the door and he called staff and got warned . I told him your not allowed up cause there WAS a sign but it was removed and he said there was not and I did not believe him 
Any extra information: I get warned for something I did not know that there was no sign and bambob said you should of kill me if there was a sign basically saying I should of rdm him. That my first warn to I been in the community for 3 years I know how the rules are if I did do it it was a accident  
Edited by Jake Croft
fix

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

So you stood in the way of the elevator because he "couldn't come up?"

I was in the elevator I was in a spot were he could not get in I know where I was in the wrong some what  be time he said I was body blocking the elevator was closeing so there was nothing I could due to move 

8 minutes ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

But you were still standing in the way were you not?

by the time I moved the elevator was closed 

8 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

This is for false warns. If you knew you were in the wrong why are you appealing it? If you were stuck, you could say "I'm stuck I need staff to help me."

I still think it false when I stood still to press the button and then moved after the button was pressed the door was closed 

• Fame locked this topic