Unban Appeal

Autistic Pancake

-Support

No dispute...? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-1 Support

"I cannot remember" is a bad dispute just because you cannot remember does not mean management should unban you. If you truly wanted to appeal your ban but could not remember why you were banned you should have went on the Gaminglight Teamspeak server  and spoken to support staff to see if they could tell you why you were banned. Until more information is brought forward I am going to have to give you a -support.

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

-1 Support

"I cannot remember" is a bad dispute just because you cannot remember does not mean management should unban you. If you truly wanted to appeal your ban but could not remember why you were banned you should have went on the Gaminglight Teamspeak server  and spoken to support staff to see if they could tell you why you were banned. Until more information is brought forward I am going to have to give you a -support.

well your names a great start not really a name id recommend but -support no dispute snar never false bans

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Fame locked this topic