Go Fish's ban appeal

Go Fish

Steam Name: Go Fish

Ingame Name: OFC Go Fish 1A99

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:50450587

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Commissioner Fat Bad Boi

Reason for Ban: I had over 40 warns.

Dispute: Not to seem low effort but there's really not much I can dispute here. It's true, I have over 40 warns. Granted I didn't know you could get permabanned for that but I guess it makes sense. I'd like another chance if you'll have me back, I'll try to act better, although I would like to point out that I went an entire week without a single warn, a good amount of my warns are from quite a while ago and I got quite a lot yesterday alone. It was a really bad day for me, not to make excuses, just saying. Probably over half my warns are for staff diss, I'm sorry, I can get heated easily when I'm suddenly just dragged somewhere by a staff member, don't know why it pisses me off but it does. I'll try to keep my temper in check. Anyway I'll try to get my act together if you're willing to give me another chance.

-1 Support

While I am a firm believer in second chances, I believe your ban was rightful and based on your writing if the most you have gone without being warned was 1 week then it seems like you did not care about your actions or their consequences. You had 40 chances to change for the better and you did not stop going down the path you decided to go on. If you had actually cared about changing you would not have received multiple warns a day especially since 19 which is almost half of them were for staff disrespect you obviously do not care about Gaminglight. 

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

8 hours ago, Pliskin said:

-1 Support

While I am a firm believer in second chances, I believe your ban was rightful and based on your writing if the most you have gone without being warned was 1 week then it seems like you did not care about your actions or their consequences. You had 40 chances to change for the better and you did not stop going down the path you decided to go on. If you had actually cared about changing you would not have received multiple warns a day especially since 19 which is almost half of them were for staff disrespect you obviously do not care about Gaminglight. 

53 minutes ago, Voxis said:

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol