Not New at All... Off of LOA!

Timm

So first I would just like to say that I am officially off of LOA and will be back probably this weekend or maybe today! Hopefully everyone hasn't forgotten about me ? (its been a while) I just want to make it known that I'm sorry for being gone for almost 3 months. Below Ill explain why I left the server for almost 3-4 months. 

It was really a mix of three things. -- 1) Family issues and communication gaps and just needing time away. 2) School was starting, and I really needed to focus on school and get my grades up. Plus I am trying out for the soccer team, Basketball team, play soccer for a separate club and also play piano. So if you couldn't tell, I was feeling quite stressed and like I said above, needed time away. 3) PC was having ISSUES and never got around to fixing them.

I hope that everyone who I said I would be commited to and active accepts my apology, and can welcome me back into the server.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 9/27/2018 at 1:19 PM, Danny Muller said:

Welcome back xx

2 hours ago, Bize said:

Welcome back hope to see you around some time man!

Thanks!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

2 hours ago, ? Vinny said:

Welcome back padre!

Vinnnnyyyyy my boyyyy

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic