Finch's Staff Restriction Appeal

Finch

Should Finch have his staff restriction removed?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Finch have his staff restriction removed?

• Yes (Support with reason)
    • No (Support with reason)

This poll is closed to new votes

@Kim Yo Suk 

Umbrella Corp can be the mingiest family out there at time and for you to go and pick on someone because of 1 thing that happened a long time ago is seemingly unfair

he payed his time and even though he was staff restricted still decided to put money into the server and help it keep going he did not decide to leave and there for

+++support from me

for staying around and not leaving even when it got rough good job finch and good luck

17 minutes ago, Bambob-1 said:

@Kim Yo Suk 

Umbrella Corp can be the mingiest family out there at time and for you to go and pick on someone because of 1 thing that happened a long time ago is seemingly unfair

he payed his time and even though he was staff restricted still decided to put money into the server and help it keep going he did not decide to leave and there for

+++support from me

for staying around and not leaving even when it got rough good job finch and good luck

Wow....ok way to attack all Umbrella Corp members out there too. SMT in it, staff members and calling innocent people a minge. Sure we're not perfect but we're doing much better job than a lot family too.  This is why calling people a minge should be disrespectful. How you like me to call you a minge falsely?

It not 1 thing long time ago. He constantly doing always showing his anger issues even in just recent event he still is. That why he demoted down from PD. With his anger issue, how can we trust him as staff????

2 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Wow....ok way to attack all Umbrella Corp members out there too. SMT in it, staff members and calling innocent people a minge. Sure we're not perfect but we're doing much better job than a lot family too.  This is why calling people a minge should be disrespectful. How you like me to call you a minge falsely?

It not 1 thing long time ago. He constantly doing always showing his anger issues even in just recent event he still is. That why he demoted down from PD. With his anger issue, how can we trust him as staff????

he got his pd rank back it was resolved and also I said at times not the whole of umbrella corp im friends with some of them and the only thing I said picking on him for 1 thing is not ok that's not attacking and you cannot hide the fact that some of UMC do minge

and to finish I think we could but maybe like a probation period watched more than tmods normally are if you know what I mean?

@Kim Yo Suk

Edited by Bambob-1
add a finishing sentence

Just now, Bambob-1 said:

he got his pd rank back it was resolved and also I said at times not the whole of umbrella corp im friends with some of them and the only thing I said picking on him for 1 thing is not ok that's not attacking and you cannot hide the fact that some of UMC do minge

If you keep silent about which UMC you're referring to then there nothing I can do about it and just assume they follow MOTD rule perfectly and you're just mad that either they killed you just like every other government out there.

And it not 1 thing. His anger issue is what needs improvement because it affecting all of us. And you know it too. End of discussion. Take this to PM if you want to discuss furthermore

• Fame locked this topic