Toxic Man False Report

DeathBringer402

Your In-game: Death

Your SteamID:TEAM_0:1:33873913

The admin's name in-game: Toxicman

The admin's steam name (If you know it): TN/A

What warning did you receive: Fearp/Playerdiss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): N/A He sayed it was false himself

Why do you think this warn was false: He never Asked for Proof and just Trusted someone Story Without asking My Side

Any extra information: N/A

It was false

I was not thinking at the time and I was having a not so good day. He said cursed at the other people in the sit and told them to "f off". And some other stuff that I don't remember plus I couldn't record at the time. I am very sorry for this and I want this warn removed please.

-Trail Mod Toxitman

1 hour ago, Toxitman said:

It was false

I was not thinking at the time and I was having a not so good day. He said cursed at the other people in the sit and told them to "f off". And some other stuff that I don't remember plus I couldn't record at the time. I am very sorry for this and I want this warn removed please.

-Trail Mod Toxitman

+support 

1 hour ago, Toxitman said:

It was false

-Trail Mod Toxitman

+ Support. Issuing Staff Member claimed it's false himself. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You.