KIKI & ArkCarbon Player Report

Finch

Your In-game: Finch Kirigaya (Finch)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146331101

• The player's name in-game: The Vendetta KIKI Gambino
    The player's steam name (If you know it): SID: STEAM_0:0:190683417
  • The player's name in-game: Godfather ArkCarbon Gambino
    The player's steam name (If you know it): SID: STEAM_0:1:80076005

What did the player(s) do: Broke FearRP during a Mug and Drove/Ran off and pulled weapons.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player(s): Warning 

Any extra information: Repeat Offenders, they were made aware of mugging rules after this: https://youtu.be/cAPS8Y_7THY  (allegations suggest that he only dropped $1)

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+Support

• They have been harassing us for the past 30mins/Hour. Kept following us around
  • They kept mugging us in Spawn and the Spawn carpark
  • They kept fearRping like in the video I said "Drop 5k or die" And he drops $1 which means FailRP. Also Finch mugged the other person as you saw but he decided to run away etc...
  • They kept mugging everyine 3-5 minutes
  • They kept making up there own rules...
  • Overall they were just harassing us there wasn't much for us to do instead to just mug them...
  • ArkCarbon deserves a warn & Minge
  • They also started changing there jobs when we were trying to get them etc..
  • But again Kiki kept mugging me every time I got out of spawn
  • Kiki deserves a warn, Minge and a good talking to by SMT since he likes making up his own rules 24/7
Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

10 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• They have been harassing us for the past 30mins/Hour. Kept following us around
  • They kept fearRping like in the video I said "Drop 5k or die" And he drops $1 which means FailRP. Also Finch mugged the other person as you saw but he decided to run away etc...
  • Overall they were just harassing us there wasn't much for us to do instead to just mug them...
  • Kiki deserves a warn, Minge and a good talking to by SMT since he likes making up his own rules 24/7

I Agree Strongly here

2 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Shouldnt you include the amount asked for in the advert? Not sure on that one but I'll remove my response until I find out that it says you can say the amount in voice chat.

he stated "drop 5k or die"

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

10 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Yea but I'm saying if the amount you want NEEDS to be in the advert mug or not. 

• Must /yell mugging .... Doesn't say anything but you need to advert "Mug drop 5k or die"

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

51 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

6 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

6 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

100% agree. It's 5k, don't break FearRP. Especially a staff member!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

11 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

I dropped my money and drove away, and then heard shots assuming you were shooting at carbon so I started shooting at munchies. 

No one was changing their jobs when they were trying to get us. 

They have been harassing us about how shit our family is and how we are all shitters and gay Even in this video you were there being disrepsectful, it wasnt as bad as earlier. and in this screen shot you were being pretty immature https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198341632562/screenshot/960846733363710253 You were harassing me in game so I had nothing else to do but mug you, which you just stated that you did that aswell. Non one was harassing you we went to mug you every time you decided to call my family shitters. No one mugged you in spawn all of the mugging were done near the car dealer or out of spawn. And no one was making up their own rules when your sitting their insulting me purposely thats considered player disrespect you know. Because your purposely trying to hurt my feelings. Talk about making up own rules Finch was saying “15 minute player cooldown or whatever so you can’t mug the same player for 15 minutes which where in the MOTD does it say that? I can mug you every 5 minutes by the way. And also I wasn’t apart of carbon mugging in the car dealer. Which isn’t even against the rules itself.

Edited by Kiki

I do deserve the minge and warn to be honest, I was really mingey yesterday which I don't know why to tell you the truth. Im not naturally that mingey but I was and I do deserve the warns since the evidence is clear (By the way I never heard the Come over here I think your mic was glitched)

• Like 1

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

1 hour ago, Kiki said:

I dropped my money and drove away, and then heard shots assuming you were shooting at carbon so I started shooting at munchies. 

No one was changing their jobs when they were trying to get us. 

They have been harassing us about how shit our family is and how we are all shitters and gay Even in this video you were there being disrepsectful, it wasnt as bad as earlier. and in this screen shot you were being pretty immature https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198341632562/screenshot/960846733363710253 You were harassing me in game so I had nothing else to do but mug you, which you just stated that you did that aswell. Non one was harassing you we went to mug you every time you decided to call my family shitters. No one mugged you in spawn all of the mugging were done near the car dealer or out of spawn. And no one was making up their own rules when your sitting their insulting me purposely thats considered player disrespect you know. Because your purposely trying to hurt my feelings. Talk about making up own rules Finch was saying “15 minute player cooldown or whatever so you can’t mug the same player for 15 minutes which where in the MOTD does it say that? I can mug you every 5 minutes by the way.

-Support

Yes kiki did drop the money, But not dropping what you asked for is not failed, YOU ONLY ADVERTED “MUG” never a specific price, what if he didn’t have the amount you asked for? Or just dropped what he had in his pocket (Yes this is role play.) Once the person drops the money, you cannot kill them, so he dropped the money, and left. Arc came, kiki heard shots so kiki returned, ARC DID BREAK FEAR RP.

Shouldve been dealt with in game.

+Support

Arcarbon did break fear RP.

i don’t see anyone breaking NLR

Edited by ? BrycE ?