10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove him off staff

• Yes
    • No

Your In-Game Name: Nick Gambino

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92226179

Staff member's In-Game Name: king kirigaya

What did they do? the video below shows my friend getting phis-gun abuse

he also said (without proof) "I am sick of you gambino" and process to drop my friend and lower his health about 10% dmg

he was being REALLY bias for finch in a sit (he is his friend) and finch had a base with over 3 fading doors, and king never came to look at the base only asked for screens aka proof (or  videos). And my friend eneded up getting the warn and finch got off scott free. And finch ONLY GOT WARNED when finch was about to get off, and before he got the warn he said "Will it make you happy if i warn him" (No visual or audio evidence"

And when we was being questioned by voxis in a sit he was being really defenseive. And took him about 3-5 secs to answer a simple question.

Evidence (REQUIRED) (A FEW CLIPS ARE FROM MY FRIENDS): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A full remove off staff (aka make him a user)

Edited by SpecialSnowflake
more info

+Support
-All is true
-I had to deal with it
-There is proof
-Guy actually said to me, "I am sick of you Gambino people" as staff on duty

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

@SpecialSnowflake as SMT already knows about Omega abusing his powers of duty as a other staff member reported him if he dose anything more when it comes to abusing his  powers of duty feel free to make a nother report on him or if i am in game when he dose it feel free to talk to me in game. Other then that smt is aware of the situation. If you have any questions feel free to pm me what staff can do and can,t do when they are on duty or not 

As for the base, It totally in the server rules there only 3 fading doors, As for me coming to look at it none of you even told me to look at and were also saying in the sit and i quote here " Give us the warn do it" you said 3 times. There is no proof of me saying I hate the Gambino's and i will admit i did say it but it has been take out of context, They were interfering with a sit due to i could not pick up one member of the sit so i did it on the side of the road and a family interfered with the sit so I picked one of them up with my phis gun and moved him away and he said in OOC " Physgun abuse" were it is in no way phis gun abuse were its me moving him away from a sit he is not involved in. and as for the question with Voxis they were simple questions with simple answers. As for the warn situation to i did warn finch in the sit for NLR | PROP PUSH and can be found in logs | [Awarn] Finch was warned by [Gl] Juicey Playz for NLR | PROP PUSH | So i did warn him so your line saying he got of Scott Free is a lie 

So the proof is invalid for a different report (Hes using videos from another report they dont understand).

Edited by King Omega

You can see him stealing printers

he had been killed multiple times

he purposely kept touching our shit to annoy us. The base has been seen by Carpenter and the only thing wrong with it is the shit up top which has been dealtwith.

-Support

he did it to enrage us so he was forcefully removed.

you guys also didnt have any evidence of it being fearrp so its a he said she said and you both allegedly blackmailed and/or threatened and also harrassed King to place another warn on me that could be seen as justified as the warning point had already being applied.

Edited by Finch

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

• Fame locked this topic