Go Fish's ban appeal

Go Fish

Steam Name: Go Fish

Ingame Name: OFC Go Fish 1A99

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:50450587

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Commissioner Fat Bad Boi

Reason for Ban: I had over 40 warns.

Dispute: Not to seem low effort but there's really not much I can dispute here. It's true, I have over 40 warns. Granted I didn't know you could get permabanned for that but I guess it makes sense. I'd like another chance if you'll have me back, I'll try to act better, although I would like to point out that I went an entire week without a single warn, a good amount of my warns are from quite a while ago and I got quite a lot yesterday alone. It was a really bad day for me, not to make excuses, just saying. Probably over half my warns are for staff diss, I'm sorry, I can get heated easily when I'm suddenly just dragged somewhere by a staff member, don't know why it pisses me off but it does. I'll try to keep my temper in check. Anyway I'll try to get my act together if you're willing to give me another chance.

Edited by Go Fish

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

-Support

The motd states that you ger perm banned after 40 warns.

You have started acting better after your first warn.

And tbh you were given 40 chances to improve but you didnt.

Also commissioner fat bad boi??? Really?

Commissioner Fat Bad Boi really was his name. If you want a screenshot of my ban page I'll give it to you man.

The staff handbook it should be dealt by a manager+. So I believe this ban should be lifted as long as the Manager sees it fit that you shouldn’t have received a permanent as he is the one that was supposed to do it in the first place...

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Fame locked this topic
  • Fame unlocked this topic

+Support

Max isn’t a manager+ so he shouldn’t have handed out the ban BUT if your 40th warm was pretty bad, then I believe Max should talk with SMT about the situation as a whole to determine if you deserve your ban or not. 

On 9/24/2018 at 2:18 PM, Go Fish said:

Not to seem low effort but there's really not much I can dispute here. It's true, I have over 40 warns. Granted I didn't know you could get permabanned for that

I do give you props for honesty. 

19 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Max isn’t a manager+ so he shouldn’t have handed out the ban BUT if your 40th warm was pretty bad, then I believe Max should talk with SMT about the situation as a whole to determine if you deserve your ban or not. 

I do give you props for honesty. 

- Support

As of right now it’s a - Support. As stated in the staff handbook the warn limit before someone gets perma banned off the server. If the issue given by @Max was indeed without the managers+ permission. If that is the case and he didn’t get permission then I will change my stance but as of right now it’s a - Support.

logan2.png

• Fame locked this topic