Should I become a Trial-Mod?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Noah Jimes

2. What is your steam name?: Bize

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:108461043

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've been playing Garry's Mod since 2007 and have been Admin's on previous servers since like Santos, HellZone, ICE, etc. I ran 3 of my servers from 2015-2018 and recently stopped so i could roleplay even more. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): about 3 weeks ago so about Sept 9/8/2018-9/9/2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? 9/23/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ or user

8. How many warns do you have on the server? N/A = 0

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Eastern or New York Time.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve the rank of Trial-Moderator because I am a very active member on PoliceRP, I have been coming on everyday for about 5 hours at a minimum. I'm a very trusted member in the community as I earned my way up the Police Command. I'm also very experienced in this field which has given me a really good idea of how to staff on the server as well of the commands which to use. I'm a very friendly member of the community towards players and staff, which I think is a key aspect of becoming a staff member. This is because being friendly and welcoming to the player base makes them want to play and not think this community is just not fun and hateful, which it isn't. Becoming staff would allow me to help the community in even more ways than before, by helping someone who is in need of assistance which ultimately makes the community a better place to be in and a better experience for everyone.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a sit on top of a roof, to avoid disrupting those who are rping, and then ask them why they are mass RDMing. If all they do is start to curse I attempt to try and calm the person down which if needed may result in a gag until I can get them to stop and explain that they should stop staff dissing and should explain their actions. If they don't explain why and continue to curse towards me, I would warn them for MassRDM/NITRP/Staffdiss*(howmanytimes), and then issue them a minge of the maximum I can (Pretty sure T-mods can't issue 10,000 seconds minge time), Or i'd ask a higher up that is online then I would ask them in admin chat to issue the player with the minge time required.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

7 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

+/-Support

First Post [ Inactive On the Forums ]

- Never Seen In-Game

- Very Fresh 

- Prev. Staffing Experience

- Good App

- No Warns

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

I agree with Joe, I think you can approve on activity and forum activity. Although we all start somewhere, so work hard and you can go places!

1 hour ago, Joe Mama said:

+/-Support

- Never Seen In-Game

- Very Fresh 

- Good App

- No Warns

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

Agreed

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 9/23/2018 at 1:25 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

-I don't think i've ever seen you in game (could be timezones.)

-First Forums post

-Inactive in TS

-Application needs improvement

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

-Support

- Never Seen In-Game

- Very Fresh 
-Replied to own app

- Good App

- No Warns
Good luck! -My Pet named Steve

Note: I changed my +/- Support to - Support for replying to own application
Adding onto that note, he deleted the post he answered to someone. I do not feel thats very mature and worthy of you. 

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

On 9/23/2018 at 12:43 PM, Joe Mama said:

+/-Support

- Never Seen In-Game

- Very Fresh 

- Good App

- No Warns

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

As said above there are a lot of good things but a lot of bad to. Try to correct the easy stuff such as forum activity, and getting out and RPing more as I see you mentioned you are usually only with the pres. Looks like a good app so goodluck!

-1 Support

While you may have a great application you are not known within the community enough to be trusted with a staff rank yet.  I believe you should try to increase your reputation withing Gaminglight. Even something as simple as making a suggestion on the forums or even giving your input on someone else's suggestion. Try to get on the official Gaminglight Teamspeak server more and talk to other members and make friends with them. Lastly do not lie about your rank in RP because everyone knows whether or not you are lying on your application which severely decreases your chances of becoming a staff member

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

-Support

• I haven't seen you in-game yet.
  • I haven't seen you in TS yet.
  • Forums activity needs to improve.
  • Still new to the community.
  • Application is good though.
  • You seem like a nice person.

Overall, I don't really think you are ready for the staff rank yet. We can't really trust you enough with a staff rank if we haven't seen what you do in-game or in TS. Your application is good and it seems like you are a nice person so, best of luck!

• Fame locked this topic