My Pet named Steve's Trial Moderator Application

[GL] My Pet named Steve

My Pet named Steve's Trial Mod Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator for Gaminglight?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Criminal: Steve the Russian Veltro | Government/PD: MSGT Steve 1B79

2. What is your steam name?: My Pet named Steve

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:186173874

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not have any expierience, however I have seen alot of mod's such as Jack Ron handle situations I've had with others

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 16th, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+. 

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5, I can explain them all if any staff member would want me to. 

9. Have you donated? If this includes buying VIP+, then yes, but other than that, no, I have not.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) First of all, I would like to say, I am very sorry for the amount of warns I have. Other than that, however, I never really thought much of Gaminglight at first glance, as I have had a bad expierience with a DarkRP server known as Superiorservers.co, a community with a staff team that had favorites, and let me say they were not good with RPing rules. When I read the MOTD in Gaminglight, however, I saw this community actually had the intent of good RP. I started playing as a government official for lots of time, and I have been on literally everyday since I first joined. I have come to grow close to gaminglight, and have made some good friends on the staff team such as Pull and Jack Ron. Pull was the first friend of the staff team I had made, and he was amazing at his job, and I will admit, I have gotten a little mad at some people, but I have never sworn or racially profiled any person on any game, including GMOD/Gaminglight. I have looked up to the Gaminglight staff team, and I finally feel this is what I would like to do for the community. I have always loved helping others, and I actually recently raised $1000 for an animal rescue center, back in the summer. I have had a a tough life in school, but outside of school, everyone loved me. I was always willing to help an elderly couple who we are now close friends with, and now with Gaminglight, the staff team is incredible, including its variety of players, excluding the minges and horrific people that find no other way of having fun besides ruining the lifes and minds of others.  Bambob, I must say, is the most hilarious staff member, and Daniel Spliff is anther friend I've grown close too. I would love to really help this community and unlock my full potential of finally being able to really suport a community I enjoy. I have only had a singular problem with a staff member, one known as Nandy VL. I will explain more deeply if anyone who reads this wishes so. I want people to see the bright side of me, and I want to show and prove to myself and others that I can be something in a good community, and helping players in need, and punishing those that break the rules, and break the inner parts of others. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
    What I would first do is I would pull them away immediatley, protecting everyone else from the rule breaker, such as putting them on a roof. I would then try to calm them down, and if needing to do so, if it ever got completley out've hand, then I would gag them. I would then try to understand why they were angry, and work them through the situation.  If they didn't comply with me , and try to shoot or run away, I would go and jail them. From there I would warn them for NITRP/NCWS/Staff Disrespect/MRDM. I would also minge them for 10,000 seconds, however I am not sure if Trial Mod can actually minge them for this long.  I would also ask a higher ranking staff in the admin chat if I was ever unsure in any situation. I hope whoever reads this does consider me, and I hope to be apart of another branch of Gaminglight's community staff team. Thank you for this opportunity! Kind regards to all the staff of Gaminglight aswell!
                                                                                                                                                                                                             -My Pet named Steve

4 hours ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

+Support

-Amazing guy to talk and RP with

-Really Mature

-Friendly

-Active in game and Teamspeak

- Just needs more Forum activity

Good Luck!

100%Agreed

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

14 hours ago, Jack Ron said:

+SUPPORT

- Active

- Great Application

- Friendly To ALL Players

- Deserves a chance!

Good Luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 9/22/2018 at 5:06 PM, Jack Ron said:

+SUPPORT

- Active

- Great Application

- Friendly To ALL Players

- Deserves a chance!

Good Luck!

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

• Fame locked this topic