Jakeee For Captain ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No ?

• Yes (Leave Comment)
    • No (Leave Comment)

Name: Jakeee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112102376

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Around 3 weeks

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 0 - All were false.

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I believe that i should be promoted as i have learned a lot of new things by joining the Low Command of the Police Department. I have learned and understood how to correctly deal with promotions and demotions within the Police Department. I feel very confident and passionate with talking to and helping the Police Department, i like to do ride along's with lower ranking officers and determine whether they have proved them self enough to receive a promotion. I am very active within the Police Department, it has been my No.1 Department from the very early days as a member of the GamingLight Community. I am always training cadets when possible, i enjoy training them as it allows me to tell them and demonstrate everything they will need to know whilst out on the line of duty. Training them myself allows me to determine what type of officer they plan out to be. In the Police Department, we do not want to have any mingy officers therefore training them in person allows you to actually interact with them and see where stand. I am very keen to progress in the Police Department as i understand how to deal with situations and understand how to deal with reports on Police Officers, all reports on police officers will be dealt with accordingly. I love helping officers but more importantly i enjoy helping OFC's and SNR's as they are fairly new members to the Police Department. I like to train to the best of my ability. I work hard to train cadets to their fullest potential so we are recruiting officers that are confident in what they're role/job is, and know how to deal with situations. I always try to take newly trained cadets on a ride along as soon as they receive their OFC rank. I show them how to deal with traffic stops and everything else they will need to know whilst out on patrol.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application ❤️

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

44 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

-great LT

- nice person 

-okey app

Good luck ?

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

-I've never seen you on LT (can be time zones) 

-Could use a bit more time being LT (considering i've never seen you on it)

-Application could use work

-I didn't even know you were LT

-Sorry buddy i wish you best of luck, and wish for no bad blood but this is my honest opinion.

~Bryce

• Thanks 1

+Support

• Activity in-game is top notch.
  • Activity in TS is very good.
  • Assists officers daily.
  • Supervises units correctly.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Friendly and respectful.
  • Application is good with great effort.
  • Good enough time to apply for CPT.

Overall, Jakeee deserves a chance and is fit for the Captain rank. He is a great Lieutenant and I believe that he will make a great Captain. Best of luck, Jakeee.

-Colonel Dane

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2018 at 4:42 PM, Dane said:

+Support

• Activity in-game is top notch.
  • Activity in TS is very good.
  • Assists officers daily.
  • Supervises units correctly.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Friendly and respectful.
  • Application is good with great effort.
  • Good enough time to apply for CPT.

Overall, Jakeee deserves a chance and is fit for the Captain rank. He is a great Lieutenant and I believe that he will make a great Captain. Best of luck, Jakeee.

-Colonel Dane

• Thanks 1

That bald Aussie Guy

• 2 weeks later...