Ban By Valkri3

Navaja

Steam Name: `````Kenco````````````````````Cat````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Ingame Name: `Hotspot

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202032013

Ban Length: Forever

Admin that Banned you: Valkrie

Reason for Ban:N/A

Dispute:This ban was Put There By Valkrie for Spawning Things in the game to Christ the game which I didn't do `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

20180921113939_2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Voxis said:

I can vouch for this. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Well, a ban is a ban, if you were actually banned for this, then obviously it is not false, we will look more into it

to be fair i was even once threatend to be blacklisted by valk for saying "#noclipoffduty"

so i agree there should be evidence or a better dispute but i can kinda feel for this guys ban

overall +/- support

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

6 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Well, a ban is a ban, if you were actually banned for this, then obviously it is not false, we will look more into it

1 hour ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Valk credibility is very low so...1 year ban is pretty long I guess 2nd chance maybe

^^^^^^^^

~Mervin

-Support

No evidence

Absolutely 0 effort in appeal

Just because you were banned by Valk does not mean the ban wasn't deserved or even justified, he's no longer in this community, so you appeal it saying "i didn't do it" if you didn't do it, why'd it take you so long to appeal it? i mean You are stating you never did it? 

You earned yourself a ban, put effort in an appeal and earn yourself an unban, and provide actual evidence.

15 hours ago, Voxis said:

I can vouch for this. 

He said he spoke to Zeeptin about the whole ban and was unbanned then banned again, I told him just to make a ban appeal and try wait for SMT / EMT to reply

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

7 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

No evidence

Just because you were banned by Valk does not mean the ban wasn't deserved or even justified, he's no longer in this community, so you appeal it saying "i didn't do it" if you didn't do it, why'd it take you so long to appeal it? i mean You are stating you never did it? 

You earned yourself a ban, put effort in an appeal and earn yourself an unban, and provide actual evidence.

7 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

No evidence

8 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

No evidence

logan2.png

1 hour ago, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

I agree with Bryce, many people use the excuse that valk banned them and somehow it wasn't a credible ban. The lack of effort and any sort of proof/evidence plus waiting such a long time to appeal makes me feel you knowingly did something and waited a long time to try claim the ban was false. 

100%agree

There is no effort

And NO evidence

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Denied

Reasons vary

-Poor community feedback 

-You put no effort on this ban appeal, I doubt this is false because why would you wait a year then to make it 

-Like I've said before, a ban is a ban, of you were doing this than of course it's a permanent ban for attempting to crash the server 

You may make another ban appeal in a week and see how the community feels about you being unbanned