Bitminers suggestion

Cole B

Bitminers   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be able to make more money and be able to do upgrade 2 on bitminers?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - being able to do upgrade 2 on a bitminer as a vip. Also make more money with bitminers 

Why should we add it? - so people can get money faster

What are the advantages of having this? -  easier to make money faster 

Who is it mainly for? - VIP+

Links to any content - n/a

Edited by Cole B

3 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

In my opinion it should be limited to VIP+, But thats just my opinion

and my opinion 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

+ support

Bitminers definitely need to make more money specially if vip+ are able to do upgrade 2 takes way too long to just make your money back from what you've spent on it

Edited by [LOVE] Lord_0f_Woe

That bald Aussie Guy

Guest Nickanick12
On 9/21/2018 at 7:53 AM, Cole B. said:

What you want to see? - being able to do upgrade 2 on a bitminer as a vip. Also make more money with bitminers 

Why should we add it? - so people can get money faster

What are the advantages of having this? -  easier to make money faster 

Who is it mainly for? - VIP+

Links to any content - n/a

+Support

• Fame locked this topic
3 hours ago, Snarlax said:

Could you word this a bit better?

Ok so after reading the msg over and over I get what he is saying. It confused the crap out of me too.

What he is saying is that as of right now when you buy a Bitminer Rack and go to type into it there is only one option for upgrades that is "Upgrade 1" on the other hand when you buy a smaller bitminer and not a rack you are allowed to do "Upgrade 1" as well as "Upgrade 2"

What he is asking is to enable the "Upgrade 2" feature for the bitminer racks hance making them better hance making more money. 

The issue I see with this is that I do not know if that upgrade is not there because it is not possible and the bitracks are not coded to have such an upgrade or it is disabled by whoever set it up.